Thread: Dealing with internal problems.

Default Dealing with internal problems.

Is it possible for a person to try and fix a "problem", without yet realizing he or she even has a problem in the first place?

The question is a little confusing. Can you be more specific as to what you are referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    Is it possible for a person to try and fix a "problem", without yet realizing he or she even has a problem in the first place?
    No, of course not. Trying to fix a problem necessarily implies that you believe there to be a problem. Any attempt to fix a problem that one does not yet realize is a problem is just blind luck.

Anything on your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    imagine the person is a computer and a technician at the same time. Now image trying to call the I.T. on the phone and have them tell you how to fix the computer without describing the issue, or have any significant helpful information to provide them. That is about how effective it would be.

Yeah, identifying a problem is the first part of creating a plan to fix the problem. What's up?

I'm sorry guys, I tried to rewrite what I meant by the question, but ultimately I got frustrated and lost interest in what I was trying to convey Maybe it's finally time I quit the "tough man" act in life and see someone who can help me with the many issues that have been on my mind since the start of the year.