Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who would you ask?

Tremer

Default who would you ask?

basically im to embarrassed to buy diapers myself, who would you ask to buy them for you?

Unless you know a fellow ab/dl in person or someone who already knows about this side of yourself and is OK with, then you really need to buy the diapers yourself. Don't drag anyone else into your fetish. If possible, order online. If not, well, you just gotta suck it up and do it. Remember that other people in the store don't care what you're buying. Yes, it can be embarrassing, but don't you think getting to enjoy the diapers is worth it?

Tremer

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    Unless you know a fellow ab/dl in person or someone who already knows about this side of yourself and is OK with, then you really need to buy the diapers yourself. Don't drag anyone else into your fetish. If possible, order online. If not, well, you just gotta suck it up and do it. Remember that other people in the store don't care what you're buying. Yes, it can be embarrassing, but don't you think getting to enjoy the diapers is worth it?
    that is true if there wasnt a cute girl working i would haha :$

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    that is true if there wasnt a cute girl working i would haha :$
    Just suck it up and get them. No one cares that you're buying them, no one wants an explanation as to why you're buying them, and in the very remote chance that anyone asks why you're buying them, you don't owe them an explanation.

What always helps me with things that I'm nervous about is to visualize doing the thing (it helps if I do it as I'm waking up and in that semi-asleep state), then stop and rewind it back as soon as I start to feel nervous. Continue trying to visualize the whole process (in this case, car->parking lot->store->diaper isle->taking diapers to register->checking out->parking lot->car) until you can do it without freaking out. Start throwing twists in (can't find the kind of diaper you were looking for, line at register, etc) and repeating the process until you can do that without feeling nervous. Continue until you've worked out most scenarios. So far that's worked for me for scuba diving, skydiving, and buying diapers.

If you're still worried about buying from a store, just order online. xpmedical is a great source (discreet shipping, box just says "gary evans, XP" on it), and also amazon (northshorecare fulfilled by amazon). If you don't have a credit card, you can get prepaid cards online. If you're still worried about receiving a big box at home, you can use amazon locker or get it shipped to a fedex store and pick it up there.

I would ask no-one. Sometimes you just have to do things in life that are pretty embarrassing.

Add one to the sucking it up advice. If you're really nervous, get a prepaid debit card, check out a P.O. Box and order online. All personal contact there is for mundane stuff and you never have to show diapers to a human being.

I understand how hard it is to buy diapers for the first time. But think about it: which would be more embarrassing? Buying diapers, or trying to persuade a friend to buy them for you when you have no obvious reason for needing them? If a certain girl makes it hard to buy them, try another store. Remember, there are lots of reasons why someone could be buying diapers. They're not going to think they're for you, and they're definitely not going to comment - they want to keep their jobs!

It's tough, but having diapers is worth it. So I recommend going for it yourself. Good luck!

What Adventurer said. I think my Aunt had to go buy depends for my aging grandmother a few times. It's no big deal.

Remember, there are MILLIONS of people in the US alone who need incontinence products. Sometimes they can't get to the stores. Sometimes they can. Nobody is going to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    basically im to embarrassed to buy diapers myself, who would you ask to buy them for you?
    I would be more embarrassed asking someone to buy me diapers then going into a store any buying them myself. If it makes you feel better I work at a chain retail drug store. Adult diapers are just one of many potentially embarrassing items that we sell. I can tell you for a fact that no one who works there cares that you are buying them. I have been working in the retail drug for well over a decade and never once talking behind the backs of anyone who buys diapers. For the employee's it is just one of the thousands of products we sell. I can also tell you that people who really need diapers are quite open about it and what their needs are. Several times a day I get asked, "hey do you have any more of these in the back" Just yesterday alone I placed bulk orders for 2 customers that wanted a certain diaper that was one sale.

I found that having even a flimsy alibi in my head helped me get over my initial nervousness buying from my local supermarket. If you had an elderly family member who required them, you wouldn't hesitate to help out and make a run to the store to buy them health products, would you? Rather, that would be very mature of you.

I've never been questioned about my purchases, but I at least feel less nervous about the freak chance of running into someone who knows me when I think of it this way.