Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How out of control was your love for diapers?

Tremer

Default How out of control was your love for diapers?

I know when i was younger i used to lie alot about them not really knowing what i was doing, i really didnt have much control over the urges i was undergoing but now i think i have it under control. i still look back at all the stupid things i did because of diapperrs!! any body else do some stupid things will trying to accept yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Themself

Tremer

well i would talk about my diapers to people not really knowing it was also somewhat of a sexual interest, so i feel like a frigin creep looking back on it

Presumably you're talking about things like stealing diapers. That was something I did a few times when I was a kid -- not from stores, but from family friends who had babies, for instance. I can't imagine the embarrassment I would have brought upon myself and my parents had I ever been caught, so I look back on these petty thefts with a combination of regret and relief. I really did lose control of the urges at times, and I was lucky things turned out as they did.

Edit: Posts crossed. Did I do stupid things in the quest for self-acceptance? Not really. I think all of the stupid things were done to satisfy the urges.

Tremer

yess all the time lmaoo XD until i got my own money :p i swear my parents knew but never said anything "awkwardd" im glad things seem to have worked out for yah im still dealing with the embarrassment of basically all my friends and family knowing about this and the wourst part is nobody willl tell me anything!

Wen I first discovered that people liked to wear diapers and be babies. I went to school and started talking about it to everyone. I was in 6th grade and very naive and I was discussing a fetish and I didn't even know it. Now I am too embarrassed to even mention it.

When I was younger I sometimes took a diaper and would put it on and use it. One time I took a diaper from a special ed room that were kept in a room where the bathrooms were and the washer and dryer. My mom caught me with it on at home and slapped me across the face a couple times and ripped the diaper up. I can also remember she rubbed it on me after I peed in it screaming "You peed in it. What the hell is the matter with you?" Then she called my school and told them. Good thing I never did anything stupid like dig diapers out of trash and using those. Even then I found it disgusting to put on someone's used diaper. My mom also made sure I thought wearing diapers was sick and twisted and told me I would never marry someone if I wear diapers and not be able to have room mates in college and I would lose bladder control and would be stuck in them for life. It's ironic because she was a nurse so she had dealt with diapers before at work. I never saw any adult ones in hospitals, only baby ones. I can remember she tried to fix me and I always felt really bad about myself and wished I could stop liking them and not be a sick person and I wanted to kill myself to get rid of it but we didn't have a gun. I had thought about stabbing myself or jumping in front of a car outside our neighborhood. Those were the only options I thought of. My parents loved me but yet it seemed like they didn't. I knew they only loved me if I don't do diapers and just as long as I never wore one, I wasn't sick and twisted. Only way to wear one and not be sick was to be in a wheelchair or be old or be a baby. I didn't know about incontinence then. I don't know if any of this was stupid but the only stupid thing I did was talking about it in school and talking about it at home. I could never understand what was so sick about it. I only knew it was sick because that is what I was taught. Now I realize it's not sick, that was just my parents bigoted opinion. I can't think of anything else that was stupid or would be considered such. I avoided diaper aisles for years and would always laugh whenever I saw a diaper because it would make me so uncomfortable.

Atomic6

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    I know when i was younger i used to lie alot about them not really knowing what i was doing, i really didnt have much control over the urges i was undergoing but now i think i have it under control. i still look back at all the stupid things i did because of diapperrs!! any body else do some stupid things will trying to accept yourself?

- - - Updated - - -

Themself
    so crazy just spent 300 + on stocking up

after I graduated high school I used about 200 dollars of my graduation money to buy a bunch of drynites form the U.K. on ebay...they didn't even end up fitting. I think that was probably the worst I've done.

I just thought of one, when I was 18 and still in high school, I signed up on ebay and hit buttons and I actually bought a pack of Attends. I ended up paying for them with check and it took about two weeks because I had to figure out how to work ebay, wait for the check to clear after I mailed it and they got it. Then they shipped the diapers and it was expensive because of the shipping. I think it was $13 to ship.

Tremer

i can so relate to that!! maybe your mom was a AB/DL aswell and didnt agree with it?, im pretty sure mine is haha and haha exactly like me now i dont even care though i actuallt try to joke about with my friends just i serously dont give a crap anymore if they make me happy they make me happy hell half of my friends are still popping molly and railing coke every weekend at least my drug of choice doesnt physically effect me!

- - - Updated - - -

omg! haha im sorry but that musta suckeedd!

- - - Updated - - -

holy S**T im glad i dont use them anymore so i can save mine for awhile haha where did u get them? what kind?