Thread: the ABDL techno song

Default the ABDL techno song

so this is not a real thing yet but i was considering creating a trance / chilled out techo song possibly with some samples of those in the ABDL scene talking about regression and what it means to them to be an adult baby
    if anyone would like to contribute in any way or has any suggestions, tips, comments, feedback etc feel free to leave a comment

I know very little about making or writing music but I think it is a great idea and for one would be very intrigued to hear the outcome of such an idea.

P's your Avatar makes me feel very little >.< it's so *cute*

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    I know very little about making or writing music but I think it is a great idea and for one would be very intrigued to hear the outcome of such an idea.

P's your Avatar makes me feel very little >.< it's so *cute*
    aaaw why thank you ^^ glad someones interested
    i think to keep it simple the general idea is to get people to use some free online voice recording software then and whatever microphone is already built into their computer or webcam, get audio samples that way *shrugs*
    p.s your avatar is awesome too it makes me want an adorable monkey onsie :P

thanks.

I wish I could contribute more, but I think you should totally chase this idea I can kinda all reddy hear the song in my head and that's saying something because I'm tone deaf Lol

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDoodle View Post
    thanks.

I wish I could contribute more, but I think you should totally chase this idea I can kinda all reddy hear the song in my head and that's saying something because I'm tone deaf Lol
    aaaw thanksyou *giggles* i'll search around maybe post the topic a few other places. figure if theres a lack there of intrest i could always just revert back to my original idea of a kind of a chilled out techno ABDL regression song. so eitherway it will happen

If I had to make one. It would have to combine a music box and a drum and bass. Or chillstep with a lullaby as the thematic focus.