Thread: new to this site...hi everyone

Default new to this site...hi everyone

Hi all,

I'm coming here for support and to share. I've had some very strange experiences on other sites so I'm a little cautious here but everything I have read about this site seems good.

Hope I can find a way to share and get/give support. Wish this wasn't such a taboo interest.

Wishing everyone well.
    Nurture

Hi! Welcome, and we all hope your experience here will be nothing but positive. You can help us get to know you better if you let us know more about you. You'll be amazed by how when you comment on a post in the future someone will recognize you and recall something you have in common. I see you like cooking, an interest of mine--especially baking. I like to cook without recipes, putting together things that sound good together at the time. Makes it difficult to rec-create something people liked or share my recipes, however. How do you approach cooking, recipes or not?

I'm also relatively new to this site, but it has been a positive experience so far. Again, welcome and ask your questions!

Quote Originally Posted by nurture View Post
    Hi all,

I'm coming here for support and to share. I've had some very strange experiences on other sites so I'm a little cautious here but everything I have read about this site seems good.

Hope I can find a way to share and get/give support. Wish this wasn't such a taboo interest.

Wishing everyone well.
    Nurture
    Good Evening.
    I had a look @ your profile, and you are out in Oregon.
    I am in Southeastern New Hampshire.
    What are your interests?
    Mine are collecting NERF toy guns, toy cars and trucks, backyard astronomy, and disability rights activism.
    Of course, I have Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
    I am in diapers 24/7 - medically incontinent #1 & #2.
    Welcome to the forum.

nurture,

Welcome to the site! You will find this a safe and accepting place to explore your ABDL interests and get support. We are a friendly and 'Nurturing' bunch! No taboos about this subject here but I get what you say about the wider society. BDSM is almost mainstream and that can have a dark edge in some cases yet ABDL which, in my opinion is mostly benign is taboo. Go figure!

Could you let us know just a little more about you? It really helps us support you better.

DLE