Thread: Strange, special dream

Red face Strange, special dream

So recently I had a very unique dream. In this dream I had found a very young girl in a far-away and unfamiliar city. She said that she didn't have any parents and that she was all alone, and I offered to take care of her. Before I awoke, I spent some time looking after this girl and trying to make her happy.

I was taken very much by surprise by such an emotional dream (Particularily because I'm just approaching the age of 19 and of course - not thinking of having children of my own). It affected me so strongly that I tried very hard when I woke up to not forget the dream, as I often do within minutes of waking. So strongly even, that I took any moments to myself for the following few days to remember dream, and bask in the emotion that came with thoughts of taking care of a little girl.

The funny thing is that this happened during a "purge" stage in the binge-purge cycle, and I've been turned straight around by now. :P It's actually making me consider getting involved in a daddy/carer role in the ab/dl community.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this with you kind folk as it's been quite a unique experience for me. To be absolutely clear though, this was completely non-sexual for me and I consider it to be quite innocent in truth. Thanks for reading, as I'm aware this has been quite a long post. ^^'

That sounds like it would be a very enjoyable and special dream. I love that feeling of having and remembering one of those dreams. There is a dream thread that might still be on the main page that this could also go on.

I've had dreams like this and they always give me the warm fuzzies

Dreams also come from the subconscious. Perhaps there's a part of you that does want to be a father and have a family. Many members on this site know my story, that I lived an exclusively gay lifestyle for all four years in college. I always wanted a family, however. I wanted to be a dad and have children, so when I graduated, I walked away from my past and began a new life. I'm clearly no Don Juan, but I am who I am, and part of that is a darn good dad. I love my wife and my kids, and now my grandchildren.

You may think that you don't want kids, but who knows. As you grow, you mature, and life changes.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Dreams also come from the subconscious. Perhaps there's a part of you that does want to be a father and have a family. Many members on this site know my story, that I lived an exclusively gay lifestyle for all four years in college. I always wanted a family, however. I wanted to be a dad and have children, so when I graduated, I walked away from my past and began a new life. I'm clearly no Don Juan, but I am who I am, and part of that is a darn good dad. I love my wife and my kids, and now my grandchildren.

You may think that you don't want kids, but who knows. As you grow, you mature, and life changes.
    Oh, don't get me wrong. I certainly would like kids and a family, just not at this point in my life. :P I'm still in university. Hell, I've never even had a girlfriend. Haha.

I've had dreams like that. However, I have trouble enjoying them because it reminds me of caring for my little brothers. The circumstance is now that I can't see them, and haven't for a few years. Those type of dreams make me cry, and I'm usually pretty depressed afterwards.

PaddedAssassin

I sometimes have very emotional dreams. I usually forget them, but sometimes i keep remembering them throughout the day. They are usually nice, but sometimes i get nightmares or really weird dreams.