Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Diaper" Safety Dance

Red face "Diaper" Safety Dance

Don't judge others. It is so easy to judge others. When you judge others, you are not really free. You are imprisoned, unable to see past the end of your nose.

...Open your eyes, go outside, and fly a kite!

I stand before the world unashamed of myself. I love to laugh at myself. Life is too short to hide in the darkness feeling scared and ashamed.

I do what I do, to help others see that the world CAN BE A BETTER PLACE.

Am I crazy?

YES!

I am totally BONKERS! But I can change the world. Tons of you that click this topic may doubt me. May even....yes... DESPISE me. I am sad for those people but I understand the thought process they are locked into. And don't get me wrong, I am not here to say that ANYTHING goes at all times and that you can just do whatever you want in life without considering others. Not at all.

...But the people that need help out there are worth the risk to me.

I am BabyMitchy. ...a man. ...a boy.... ...a child.

And I am changing the world.

I don't recall anyone saying that no one should try to make things better.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    And I am changing the world.
    Boy, are you gonna need a lot of diapers!

Last edited by tiny; 04-Aug-2014 at 20:42. Reason: Messed up quote

Uhm well, I don't really know how to interpret this.

the part about being "unashamed":
    Lets say I'm myself not ashamed of my body at any rate (actually I'm quite fond of it as I take great care)...
    So say for some reason some stranger would see me naked - I'd not be ashamed. I wouldn't have a problem with that.
    But I'm not putting out naked dancing videos just to prove the point that I'm not ashamed of my body.
    (the naked body is an allegory to your diapered self in that case).

There is a difference between being unashamed and trying to do something to show off.

I have not seen all of your videos - but the few I can recall were quite good as you come over convincing, exactly because you don't walk around in a diaper & tshirt... and this is where this new video looses me a bit in your attempt to "change the world".

It's a bit like this thing if my best friend would love to dress up in a gimp suit... I wouldn't care much, or change my attitude or opinion of him, but I dearly hope he doesn't feel then need to go out in public like that.
    I still wouldn't change the friendship, but I don't think much good would come of this.

It's more about crossing certain lines and why you feel the exact need to cross them by putting it up on youtube.

Your previous videos were more mature, and thoughtful in my opinion - they actually did bring over the very message you say you'd like to send out with this new video - but the new one simply, at least for me, is pretty much devoid of this very message.

Don't take this the wrong way - but to someone who's not into that kind of thing your previous videos actually came over pretty damn positive. and this one does the exact opposite ... I know better then to change my opinion of you because of this, maybe because I've seen there's more to your person... but if this would be my "first impression" of you, and basically my first contact with the ABDL World, I'd be pretty put off.

I still disagree with you. Being fun and joking around is a part of life. Enjoying life and having fun with it. I enjoyed creating, editing, and putting hard work into my videos. Every one. Especially the one I just made. It's awesome. If you don't like it, that's fine. It's not for everyone, I get that!

I respect your opinion of course. But I disagree.

I've seen videos of college kids wearing diapers on a dare before, sometimes even using them just to shock people. I think what Mitchy is doing here is a mild form of self-satire that is relatively harmless.

I can see where it would be off-putting for someone new to the ABDL world or perhaps even an ABDL not yet comfortable enough with their own journey. I've found that many times, we're the last to laugh at ourselves because we're so hurt by the laughter of others AT us, or what we fear that it might be should people know. I was certainly no exception to that.

That's right! The thing is I agree.. "technically" there is a time and place for certain things. But Youtube is actually a fairly open medium for sharing and what I promote is full acceptance. Being fully comfortable with being yourself. Being a free spirit.

This video is not intended to share anything informative in the traditional sense. It's actually a joke. It's a comedy and should be taken as such! But, because I am ABDL, it has more than just a comedy layer to it. It's spreading awareness, freedom, acceptance, in a way that many people couldn't even dream of.

Many people live inside of a prison. My spirit flies free.

P.S. I recommend people watch the original safety dance as well as my video uses references based on that. Think of this video as something you would see on Saturday Night Live.

Love and hugs...

BabyMitchy

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    That's right! The thing is I agree.. "technically" there is a time and place for certain things. But Youtube is actually a fairly open medium for sharing and what I promote is full acceptance. Being fully comfortable with being yourself. Being a free spirit.

This video is not intended to share anything informative in the traditional sense. It's actually a joke. It's a comedy and should be taken as such! But, because I am ABDL, it has more than just a comedy layer to it. It's spreading awareness, freedom, acceptance, in a way that many people couldn't even dream of.

Many people live inside of a prison. My spirit flies free.

P.S. I recommend people watch the original safety dance as well as my video uses references based on that. Think of this video as something you would see on Saturday Night Live.

Love and hugs...

BabyMitchy

This is why I like supporting you. I could never even achieve the mental capacity to say these things but I can understand and feel them. As a result I can support this effort. in a figurative analogy my spirit tries to fly free but it has broken wings that need healing and lack of skill at flying figuratively speaking. I am however capable of throwing you up like a launcher on a Aircraft carrier however so i serve a useful purpose in that regard. This of course is all analogy and words otherwise fail me to describe what I try to do in order to help others.
    Last edited by giantguy99; 05-Aug-2014 at 00:38.

Quote Originally Posted by accepted View Post
    This is why I like supporting you. I could never even achieve the mental capacity to say these things but I can understand and feel them. As a result I can support this effort. in a figurative analogy my spirit tries to fly free but it has broken wings that need healing and lack of skill at flying figuratively speaking. I am however capable of throwing you up like a launcher on a Aircraft carrier however so i serve a useful purpose in that regard. This of course is all analogy and words otherwise fail me to describe what I try to do in order to help others.
    I can only respond to this with one word:

Love.
    Last edited by BabyMitchy; 05-Aug-2014 at 08:49.