Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just placed a huge order

Default Just placed a huge order

Aaaa I have to roll on the floor and GUSH a bit!
    I just ordered a huuuuge pile of nappies! Like, 54 of them and 30 boosters! This is my first big order and I'm so excited and a bit nervous @_@; Last time I picked up my diaper order (8 samples of 4 different brands) the box had gotten a bit crushed or some curious s-o-b had torn the package open from one corner so that the nappies were peeking out a bit.
    Now I didn't only order nappies but also a binky and a rubber nipple that fits an adult mouth but which is used for a baby bottle (I wonder if they would've also sold some rubber walrus protectors? a cookie for everyone who gets my reference! haha) so if they're just as curious this time and tear that box open heads will roll >:(!

Also.. I've never ordered a package this huge! Let's see if I even manage to bring it home hahaa.. awh maaaan..

I need to take a pic of the contents of the package when I receive it :3!
    36 of the nappies are brands I know and love to wear and the rest are samples of some I want to try! 9 different new brands to try O_O! I'm an animal! lol

Phuuu.. I've had such a huge urge to weeeaaarrr I can't wait to receive the package ;_;! I would have one nappy left, but I have to save it for traveling, in other words I have an actual need for it. meh.

Well done! Where did you order from? (I could probably guess...) Aaaaand, which diapers and boosters did you pick?

Btw, that's not *so* huge

Of course I can't wait for the photos!

I remember my first huge order of diapers that I /really/ wanted. Back before I was educated on certain matters, Sissy Diapers were like so amazing looking I couldn't wait...

Oh you can quess? hahaa, I don't think so! I ordered from http://www.dreamcare.fi/ It's a great place to order since it resides in Finland! Also they're super good with sending the packages ASAP!
    Though, what do I know, maybe you did quess :0! Though if you did not, let me know what place you had in mind!

Hee this order is super huge for me since I just started! Also, the physical size of the package is bigger than what I have ever ordered trough postal service!
    Diapers include;
    Tena Slip Maxi (1 bag)
    ComfiCare M10 (1 bag)

MaiMed IncoSlip Extra Nacht (sample)
    Molicare Super Plus (sample)
    Kolibri Comslip Plus (sample)
    Abena Abri form X-Plus (sample)
    Abena Abri form Premium X (sample)
    AMD Slip Maxi (sample)
    Super Seni Quatro (sample)
    Absorin Slip Excellent (sample)
    Kolibri Comslip Supra (sample)

Lille Healthcare Classic Maxi (boosters)

Conoisseurs have probably already noticed how half of the nappie samples are cloth-covered. I'm trying out that material right now. I've never put on cloth disposables yet, so this'll be interesting. I'll put some photos over to the pinned "your stash" thread :3

This month will be veeeery interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by quattrus View Post
    Well done! Where did you order from? (I could probably guess...) Aaaaand, which diapers and boosters did you pick?

Btw, that's not *so* huge

Of course I can't wait for the photos!
    My thoughts exactly.

What's the biggest order you guys have made :3?!

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    Though, what do I know, maybe you did quess :0! Though if you did not, let me know what place you had in mind!
    Hm, you're right, I didn't guess after all, I was thinking of the European diaper mecca, Save Express

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    What's the biggest order you guys have made :3?!
    I didn't get it delivered, as I went there personally and filled a camper with diapers, but this was it:
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/entry.php...ng-Summer-2008!

I went there other 2 times, but both times it was half that amount of stuff. I still haven't gone through all of them yet!

Hahaa I was sneeeaky! Gotta check out this Save Express, tho! But only order items I can't get locally. Gotta support finnish work.

Whooooa that is MIGHTY! I hope you swam in them like Scrooge McDuck does in money

Comficare. I'm jealous. I heard the were the best. Wish someone would distribute them in the U.S.