Thread: Hi and want to ask a question!

Default Hi and want to ask a question!

Why is it that if I had a rough day but come home and get in a nice diaper it makes me feel so normal! How do I find a female that will understand how this is and what is everyone's opinion and feelings on comfort from diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by gadawgs8000 View Post
    Why is it that if I had a rough day but come home and get in a nice diaper it makes me feel so normal!
    I'd say it just puts you in a different frame of mind. "switching gears" mentally so to speak.

Its like when you go to the gym and change into your workout clothes.... your mental grove switches to another "mode" and certain things just take on different meanings.

Quote Originally Posted by gadawgs8000 View Post
    Why is it that if I had a rough day but come home and get in a nice diaper it makes me feel so normal! How do I find a female that will understand how this is and what is everyone's opinion and feelings on comfort from diapers?
    It's regression plain and simple. As bambinod said, you go to a different state of mind when things were simpler. Some relax with a beer, cigarette or something similar.

As far as a woman who understands, those are few and far between. As discussed here before, most women want a "man's man" who is not a child or child like. If you want to meet one, try going to a local munch.