14 82.35%
  • Maybe

1 5.88%
  • Undecided

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are two fandoms wrong?

Default Are two fandoms wrong?

There is a reason i put this in mature topics, it is a subject that should be taken seriously and open mindedly. In my opinion yes, it is not right, the reason it think this is very complex and should be read with an open mind. If you are a babyfur and diaper lover, it blends,melds,and mixes in a confusing stew of oddness. What I mean is it blurs the line between inoccence and sexuality. A babyfur is someone who regresses in a relaxing way, a diaper lover is someone who feels a sexual attraction to diapers. Innocence and sexuality are two polar opposites, they do not mix. If a candy exterior is thrown on, it masks, but does not remove.

I don't care though, just be happy, this is an honest poll

One is not three,and three is not one

June

Define "wrong", in this context.

I am a babyfur and a DL, but never both at the same time. My Cub time stays strictly pg.
    Problem solved.

Ok, that is perfect, they should always be strictly separated

- - - Updated - - -

P.s.June
    Wrong is Being fursona without a suit on,just a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittermunk View Post
    Ok, that is perfect, they should always be strictly separated
    I'm on Deft with cub time bein pg but I still gotta ask, why do you think so? I don't see anything wrong with adults indulging in sex, be it as weird as possible? I understand why it might make you feel uncomfortable, though.. seeing as ABDL often get accused of being some sort of a weird species of pedos I still would not shame people for it or something.

I think your premise could do with a little rethinking and additional clarity. I have a clear sense you're not keen on BFs who are also DLs or presumably DFs but I think your definition of both AB/BF and DL/DF are flawed and even if I did agree with you on those, I don't see that it necessarily follows that they should not be mixed. It sort of comes down to a "you're doing it wrong" kind of argument and in this very personal area, I don't see how I can support that sort of thing unless the person's actions bring harm to themselves or others.

To make it clearer about the flaw I see in your definitions, I don't see sexual interest or urges as entirely independent of both AB/BF and DL/DF. From polling here and elsewhere, it's apparent that many ABs have at least some sexual component to their interest and conversely not all DLs are sexually interested. As BF and DF are the furry mirror of these identities, I would say that the sexual aspect would be the same. Sexual urges are part of being human, and as long as one can integrate those urges without bringing harm to onesself or others, I don't see how the rest is anyone's business.

Quote Originally Posted by TyphaHare View Post
    I'm on Deft with cub time bein pg but I still gotta ask, why do you think so? I don't see anything wrong with adults indulging in sex, be it as weird as possible? I understand why it might make you feel uncomfortable, though.. seeing as ABDL often get accused of being some sort of a weird species of pedos I still would not shame people for it or something.
    Sex is sex, cubs are cubs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I think your premise could do with a little rethinking and additional clarity. I have a clear sense you're not keen on BFs who are also DLs or presumably DFs but I think your definition of both AB/BF and DL/DF are flawed and even if I did agree with you on those, I don't see that it necessarily follows that they should not be mixed. It sort of comes down to a "you're doing it wrong" kind of argument and in this very personal area, I don't see how I can support that sort of thing unless the person's actions bring harm to themselves or others.

To make it clearer about the flaw I see in your definitions, I don't see sexual interest or urges as entirely independent of both AB/BF and DL/DF. From polling here and elsewhere, it's apparent that many ABs have at least some sexual component to their interest and conversely not all DLs are sexually interested. As BF and DF are the furry mirror of these identities, I would say that the sexual aspect would be the same. Sexual urges are part of being human, and as long as one can integrate those urges without bringing harm to onesself or others, I don't see how the rest is anyone's business.
    I have on fursona, kitter
    I also have a regular persona,brad
    Both have never aroused me

I have never been aroused while being a babyfur, and have never worn diapers without a fursuit underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittermunk View Post
    Sex is sex, cubs are cubs.

I have on fursona, kitter
    I also have a regular persona,brad
    Both have never aroused me

I have never been aroused while being a babyfur, and have never worn diapers without a fursuit underneath.
    This doesn't lend any weight to your argument. It's perfectly fine if you aren't aroused by your BF fursona. You haven't provided any substantial reasons why it's bad if others are. You can dislike something without it being wrong.

One thing I forgot to mention, while my cub fursona stays strictly pg, my adult DF fursona does not. Cub fursona is for cub time, adult DF fursona is for excessive alcohol consumption at furcons and other "adult" things. My fursuit is of my cub fursona and my leopard morphsuit is my adult fursona while at cons.

If you are turned on by diapers and are wearing one as a cub, you will get aroused, best thing to do is quit the role play, and handle your erection as a mature adult would. if I could count the times I have thrown up in my mouth when I came across something on dprtube, i could buy that apple lisa I've always wanted