Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Object?

Default Favourite Object?

I don't see anything like this recently and according to the search the last topic like this was apparently made in 2009. . . so I figured I'd make a topic for this.

What's your favourite item or object for when you're little? Is it your diaper? Or your Pacifier? Maybe it's a toy or a plush? Maybe it's not one item/object but a favourite 'set up' of objects instead? Share here! Because as we all know sharing is caring! Lol.

I'd have to say my favourite object is probably my paci or my diaper depending on the mood I'm in.

As for a group of objects I'd have to say my paci and my diaper while snuggling my rainbow dash plush and being wrapped in my nice warm blanky. Lol.

Definitely my Pacifier. My adherence to mine growing up is legendary, embarrassingly enough, in my family. I was probably close to 5 before my parents could force me to break from it. And even after they did I spent many years chewing on my shirt collars and sleeves as a replacement.

Sippy bottle full of warm milk. Usually makes me feel sleepy and cozy.

My teddy bear for sure. He's one of my prized possessions.

In this order:

Paci(s)
    Diaper
    Bottle
    Some BDSM toys...

Having my binky in mouth is primary for me to enjoy my little time. Add in a nice, large stack of building blocks, along with a large box of crayons and paper. Remove icky grown up work clothes, to be replaced by cartoon print t shirt and underoos. You now have the ingredients for a very happy not so little guy.

My Sonic game collection, reminds me of childhood and the happiest time of my life.... not really a little so twisted my answer to suit. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    I don't see anything like this recently and according to the search the last topic like this was apparently made in 2009. . . so I figured I'd make a topic for this.

What's your favourite item or object for when you're little? Is it your diaper? Or your Pacifier? Maybe it's a toy or a plush? Maybe it's not one item/object but a favourite 'set up' of objects instead? Share here! Because as we all know sharing is caring! Lol.

I'd have to say my favourite object is probably my paci or my diaper depending on the mood I'm in.

As for a group of objects I'd have to say my paci and my diaper while snuggling my rainbow dash plush and being wrapped in my nice warm blanky. Lol.
    The Rainbow Dash Plush you got me!

My Larvitar plush. i love my paci too, but even if i'm not in little mode i'll cuddle my larvitar.