Thread: ah, hello...

Default ah, hello...

hey there, guys. i accidentally a lurker because i'm ridiculously shy , but also because i didn't have reliable internet access for quite a while! (this wasn't the sort of site i wanted to get caught reading in starbucks, haha) so i guess it's time to say hello... i'm jellybeanie. i've kind of had an interest in the whole abdl lifestyle since early teens, but until recently i couldn't explore it, but now i'm out on my own with all the privacy i could ever need or want. fantastic, it is... anyway, otherwise i'm a rather unexciting person, a hopelessly dreadful writer, and a decent ice skater.

nice to meet y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanie View Post
    hey there, guys. i accidentally a lurker because i'm ridiculously shy , but also because i didn't have reliable internet access for quite a while! (this wasn't the sort of site i wanted to get caught reading in starbucks, haha) so i guess it's time to say hello... i'm jellybeanie. i've kind of had an interest in the whole abdl lifestyle since early teens, but until recently i couldn't explore it, but now i'm out on my own with all the privacy i could ever need or want. fantastic, it is... anyway, otherwise i'm a rather unexciting person, a hopelessly dreadful writer, and a decent ice skater.

nice to meet y'all!
    Unexciting!? I wish I was even half-decent at ice skating!!

Anyway... nice to meet you too! Welcome!

Great intro, thanks for sharing. Hopefully you can overcome the shyness and get comfortable on the forum quite quickly. This was the first ever forum I joined on t'internet, and had no idea about forum "etiquette" - I'm sure you'll be fine. On that note, please don't hesitate to ask questions, or voice your opinion. We're very open and friendly (as you probably know from lurking ) so would appreciate any input into any of the boards you might have

Again, welcome aboard, jellybeanie!

D.