Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to pee while laying down?

Default How to pee while laying down?

So, I can wet my nappies easy except when laying down.
    This is annoying since I'd like to sleep tight without having to make several trips to the loo per night.
    I read some of the old, closed threads about this subject but they did not have all questions asked (or answered) that I'd like to ask.
    So.. relaxing won't help me, I already have a semi-bad problem with not being able to go whenever I need to pee. Something psychological I think. I have tried on my belly and on my back.
    How about start peeing in a pose you're used to, then slowly leaning lower? Good way to train?
    I promise to update this thread when I start training - for future reference.

Also, dumb question.. will this make me into a bedwetter possibly :x? That would not be desireable.

So..tell me! How did YOU do it??

Your post brings back so many images of my attempts to go lying down. I think we all have that problem at first. It may be more challenging to you if you already have a problem with starting the flow when not in diapers. But here's how I trained myself.

To just be able to wet the diaper took some getting used to. I stood up-often near a toilet but instead of going in the toilet I went in the diaper. After a while, I trained myself to wet it while sitting down in my recliner. Once the bladder was quite full and the urge to go quite strong, it still took some effort to let go. I used to close my eyes and imagine standing at a urinal or in front of the toilet. Eventually, it would happen and I would flood them. Gradually I was able to stop visualizing and just let go. In my recliner, I could lean back and be almost in a lying position.

For bedtime, that was the most difficult. I lost quite a few hours sleep trying to relax enough to let go. Several times I stood up next to the bed and visualized being in the bathroom. When it would start flowing, I tried to lay down, but invariably that process stopped the flow and I couldn't get it to start again.

Visualizing using the toilet was the most helpful in being able to go lying down. As I got more used to doing it laying down, I didn't have to resort to that so much. Now, I still can't go without being awake, but when I need to get the flow going, I try to relax. I often use tactile stimulation by VERY softly caressing my skin, nipples, facial hair, leg hair, inner thighs, abdomen, or whatever. When I stop doing that something triggers my body to become very sensitive in my groin and often the flow will start. Maybe it's because the body knows it can have more stimulation through the sensuality of feeling the urine to trickle down across my balls and down to the crack. But that's what it takes sometimes to get things started. Once it's started and my diaper is wet, next time I wake up with the urge to go it is much easier. One thing my weekend in diapers showed me is that I go much more frequently in the night when wearing a diaper than when I don't. Not sure why that is, unless it's been an unintentional increase in drinking before bed if I'm wearing my diaper that night.

Hope this helps. Good luck, and try not to get too frustrated trying--that will I
    Only make it harder!

Doing this hasn't turned me into a bed wetter (at least not yet, and hopefully it won't for now anyway!)
    Last edited by Gardener; 29-Jul-2014 at 21:55. Reason: Add a sentence

soggyboy

I find it easier if my nappy is a bit wet to start with.

Try getting your bladder full and releasing some first. Then lay on your back and spread your legs wide open.

When I do this, the combination of a wet nappy and a nearly full but under pressure bladder will help me have genuine uncontrolled leaking, but if I'm dry to start, it's much harder.

Aaa so awesome great answers, I feel wiser already :3!

Maybe it's just a good thing it's not too easy.. I often dream of going to the bathroom, and wake up scared I wet the bed, which has happened only twice after I learned out of baby diapers, both instances years apart and before the age of 8 so my fear is completely unfounded. Somehow I just feel like it could happen by somehow de-learning things?? haha

Can't wait to gain some privacy soon >_<!

Quote Originally Posted by soggyboy View Post

Try getting your bladder full and releasing some first. Then lay on your back and spread your legs wide open.

When I do this, the combination of a wet nappy and a nearly full but under pressure bladder will help me have genuine uncontrolled leaking, but if I'm dry to start, it's much harder.
    2nded

Quote Originally Posted by soggyboy View Post

I hope your careful when you describe full bladder because that can be unhealthy for the body. It's like not going for 12 hours then forcing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Doing this hasn't turned me into a bed wetter (at least not yet, and hopefully it won't for now anyway!)
    Wait why do you hope for now to be a bedwetter soon?

You may wanna check this thread out for there was a discussion about the dangers of bedwetting.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...w-wet-bed.html

Anyway, couldn't do it on my sides because it always leaked out my left leg parthole but what I always did was lay on my back. Weird thou sometimes when I was on my back urine was always being hold back and didn't knock on my door till I was standing up. It was kinda weird and I am trying to lose weight. Lifting while padded helps very well ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Wait why do you hope for now to be a bedwetter ?.
    What in my post makes you think I want to be a bedwetter now? The OP asked if learning to pee in a diaper laying down had turned those who answer into a bedwetter. I replied No, it hadn't yet AND HOPEFULLY IT WOn'T at least for now, MEANING I don't wish to become a bed wetter at this point.

I actually don't foresee wanting to be nighttime IC. If I ever do, I expect I would have to train myself to do so, unless my diabetes takes me there against my will.

Lozza1979

If you're not used to peeing whilst laying in bed you will need to force it out, but not so much you hurt yourself.After a while of doing this you will need to force it less and less until you can pee just as easy standing.You just need to get your brain used to peeing laying in bed.

Ha, it seems like it should be such a simple thing, doesn't it? Another factor I've noticed is simple gravity. When you're standing or sitting, your bladder is oriented for maximum drainage and weighed down upon by the rest of your organs. I think that's why, when you lay down, the urge almost magically goes away! Plus years of behavioral training, of course...

I guess it just takes practice, to assure your mind a nappy in bed can be a safe place to wet, and convince your body to relax utterly and release without the added pressure it's used to (still working on this myself)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazypants View Post
    Ha, it seems like it should be such a simple thing, doesn't it?
    Yes, it should.. _ how can it be soooo hard??

Ah, good point on the gravity! Once again, it's causing me trouble, that darn thing lol.
    Maybe I should also try to learn a trigger, or listen to relaxation files/music hmmm