Thread: Return to Diapers

Default Return to Diapers

I just bought my first pack of diapers after over 1 year of not wearing any. I did go through a period where my interest in them dropped after coming out as transgender and transitioning. I decided to give them another try with a pack of Goodnites and found that my interest in wearing them is still there. Sadly, I found that the day has come where I can no longer squeeze into pullups. I've heard of ways to modify them to possibly fit. I would consider doing it as I really love the cute designs. At the same time, I'm happy that Goodnites still fit.

I am trying to sleep in diapers on a nightly basis. I was wondering if this could create problems. I'm finding it more tempting (as well as much easier) to wet every single diaper I wear. I am worried that this could turn me into a bed wetter which I do not believe to be a desirable effect. I only feel this way when I'm wearing diapers and have yet to wet my panties. I don't think I would enjoy diapers as much if they were something I had to wear.

I've gone through waves of wanting diapers, and wanting to keep away from them. It's kinda odd how the desire can fluctuate from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Transponyprincess View Post
    Sadly, I found that the day has come where I can no longer squeeze into pullups.
    Look at this as an opportunity. Now you have a reason to go looking for better diapers, diapers that work better for you. Proper capacity, comfortable fit. Welcome to the world of Adult Diapers, find something you enjoy and dig in.

I am trying to sleep in diapers on a nightly basis. I was wondering if this could create problems. I'm finding it more tempting (as well as much easier) to wet every single diaper I wear.
    well if you're already wearing all the time, what's it matter? Go with the flow.

I don't wet every diaper I wear. Just when it's at least somewhat convenient. Never push yourself to do something you don't want to do. You're doing this because you enjoy it, so only do it how you enjoy it. Never feel obligated to do or not do anything.

(sleeping in diapers is probably my personal favorite... comfortable, private, convenient, stimulating... I'm diapered every night, and wake up wet most mornings)