Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Depends TV ad

Default Depends TV ad

Just saw a new prime time TV ad for Depends. This one is titled Drop your pants for depends and they have hundreds of people walking the street in their depends underwear... pretty cool ad

I just saw it too during the evening news on ABC and wanted to rush over here to see if anyone had started discussion on it yet. This is the first topic.

Look at this. https://www.underwareness.com/

It really seems to focus on the under-50 age group, which is refreshing.

WOW! Just, wow. I'm pretty speechless. If they do one of these walks near where I am...I'm in!

Sounds like a good marketing plan, kinda takes the edge off the shame of using incontinence products methinks

That is really amazing! It seems like there were a lot of people under 50 in that ad!

Interesting, look at how much that tries to look like regular brief underwear

Though I wonder how successful this campaign will be? Maybe they're trying to kick the common image of being a low-grade diaper?

Dude if they do this in salt lake city I'm so going (for charity ofcours) cough cough

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Interesting, look at how much that tries to look like regular brief underwear

Though I wonder how successful this campaign will be? Maybe they're trying to kick the common image of being a low-grade diaper?
    A few weeks ago I bought a bundle of these Real Fit briefs .. in my opinion they are a pretty dang good pullup. I am a heavy wetter and they hold a full wetting plus some. Very discreet and comfortable only draw back is they are pricy I think it was 20 dollars for a pack of 20.