Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How to wet the bed?

Default How to wet the bed?

I want to be Bedwetter again to convince my parents that i need use diapers, is there any way to pee without wake up? I don't know why, but i have shame to wake up to pee.

Why not get a part time job to pay for diapers. You can try to drink a couple of glasses of water and just go if you feel the urge without moving positions.

Seriously, don't get your parents involved to support your fetish, that's just wrong.

Atomic6

Quote Originally Posted by AdapterTwenty View Post
    I want to be Bedwetter again to convince my parents that i need use diapers, is there any way to pee without wake up? I don't know why, but i have shame to wake up to pee.
    i have wet the bed my whole life and still do its is no laughing matter i am sorry to get real but i think i have to you are going to damage your bladder if you put to much stress on your bladder just buy them yourself panrents dont wanna know that there kides still pees the bed

Quote Originally Posted by AdapterTwenty View Post
    Hi there AdapterTwenty. It looks like this is your first and only post here, and I think you're making a big mistake with what you're looking for. I'm gonna talk a bit about why I think it's wrong and then make some suggestions at the end if my post. I hope we can give you some support here at Adisc, and help you come to a healthy approach to your interest in diapers.

-----
    Now, I think this is absolutely the wrong way to go about this, and it's important that you understand why because you could cause yourself several problems.

First, it's wrong to involve and deceive your parents like you're planning. If you start wetting the bed, they will be very concerned and worry that you are having medical problems, as it can indicate a bad infection, among other things. You won't end up with diapers, but with doctors appointments that will be a source of expense, worry, and hassle to your family.

Second, depending on your family, this kind of deception could lead to anger and harm your relationship with your parents in the long term.

Third, if you did take steps to become a bed wetter, it's not an easily reversible process. You could suffer a great deal of regret and inconvenience in the future.

Fourth, you talk about shame in your post, and I assure you that trying to change how your body works and involve your family will not lessen that shame. At all.

----

What I think you should do us talk a bit more about your current living situation so that we can discuss good ways to deal with your desires. It would also be cool if you wrote yourself an introduction in that forum.

It's important to understand that there's nothing to be ashamed of about wanting diapers or wanting to wet the bed. It's unusual, but if you approach it thoughtfully, it doesn't hurt anyone and can be a healthy source of comfort and stress relief.

I suggest that if you have some money saved, from either a job or allowance, that you buy your own diapers. Basic ones can be found at any drug store and they're not very expensive.

Let's leave it there until we can get a bit more info.

TLDR: don't try to start bed wetting, it's okay that you have these desires, and you should take responsibility for them yourself and buy some diapers with your own money.

Umm...make an introduction first and ask yourself this question. "Do I want a ruined mattress or do I want a nice looking mattress?" Because all your going to end up yourself is probably the opposite. They may just give you medication and slap a mattress protector on your bed, plus bring shame on your family and so much worrying. I most likely doubt a grown-man such as yourself is going to be babied by your parents. I'm 19 but I live with my mom and if I wet the bed she will just tell me to clean it up but I would never wet the bed because I have a nice Aloe Vera mattress and I would hate to smell urine all over it just for desires for diapers -_- You can get money for diapers it's cheaper to buy diapers than it is to clean a mattress over and over again because you run like over $300 for clean up on that stuff but diapers cost $25-60 it's that simple!

Secondly, a rule clearly states to not engage in self-hurting activities so we are not allowed to tell you what to do to wet the bed that's highly unethical and I would be punished if I told you to get bit by an ant and start peeing on the memorial Lincoln. We may be a community but we do not encourage self-hurting the body over a few pints of pee for diaper desires. You may wanna re-consider and think of an alternative for getting diapers such as maybe an allowance, part-time job, etc and just buy from amazon or bambino since they have discreet shipping and say it's new video games or something like that.

Please visit here so that we may get to know you better and understand you more.

Greetings / Introductions

And if you need help with an introduction?

http://www.adisc.org/forum/greetings...roduction.html

I hope to see you around ADISC
    Last edited by Snivy; 28-Jul-2014 at 19:45. Reason: Had to fix a few things...

Let me stop ya right there I've been wearing diapers a lot more here lately and I think I'm becoming IC or it's just cuz I'm wearing a lot but I wear at night and wake up wet so my dream of becoming a bedwetter again has come true but now it's just becoming a hastle and I'm currently trying to reverse it but no luck at that whatsoever and not to mention when I don't have one on I have trouble making it to a bathroom so I do believe I'm becoming IC just not for sure yet but please think about this before you make this move on becoming a bedwetter AdapterTwenty were just looking out for you that's all and were not trying to be mean or anything just looking out for ya

Nah nevermind. I deleted it it would probably draw attention to people flaming towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Nah nevermind. I deleted it it would probably draw attention to people flaming towards me.
    If you don't mined me asking but what are you talking about lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jbradshaw90 View Post
    If you don't mined me asking but what are you talking about lol
    I got a message saying I was calling out someone which in fact I wasn't and I didn't want to get in trouble so I simply deleted what I said and left it alone. Remembering "Q-tip"

I have been a bedwetter my whole life, and let me tell you it isn't fun and it isn't a joke. Please do some serious thinking about this before making any decisions on the matter. Sorry to be a downer, but it really is stressful, and upsetting knowing every night you go to bed no matter what you will wake up wet.