Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Telling my Mom about my diapers

Default Telling my Mom about my diapers

ok so i have been hiding my stash of diapers for just about 8 months now and i feel like i want to tell my mom about my fetish,but i don't know how she will react. how should i approach her with the conversation? any hints or helpful ideas. thanks everyone i need some help.

I think you might want to read some of the other threads on this topic before you do anything rash. Because, you know, shit happens.

How old are you and why do you want to tell her?

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by DLJeff View Post
    ok so i have been hiding my stash of diapers for just about 8 months now and i feel like i want to tell my mom about my fetish,but i don't know how she will react. how should i approach her with the conversation? any hints or helpful ideas. thanks everyone i need some help.

You want a hint? Don't do it.

Look at it from her perspective. How would you feel if someone you really love and care for came up to you and just randomly told you all their weird sexual desires. Quite frankly, it shouldn't be any of her business and you should seek acceptance from elsewhere. Any number of outcomes could occur, many of which could put you in a pretty tough spot.

My advice?
    Don't do it.
    Ever.
    It's not her business, and if she isn't suspicious or asking questions, don't bring it up.
    Just...don't.

--Kate

Don't do it...Even if she is accepting, what do you hope to gain from it? She's not going to buy things for you, and you shouldn't feel that you'd be able to wear more easily...It's a fetish, so it would be like flaunting your sexual desires in front of her...It's best to just keep up with your charade of hiding until you're out on your own

Don't tell her anything. If she hears she might flip out on you and to her it may be a disgust. keep it in the closet

Noooo.
    No. No. No. No. Nooooo.
    Bad bad bad.

It's just bad business all around. Either:

1. She accepts it, and she starts looking at you (however subconsciously) for suspicions of diapers every time she sees you making it -really- awkward and annoying. Besides the fact parents will suck the fun out of everything eventually. No diapers til you got straight-B's, mister!

2. She's indifferent, which is probably your best bet, with very little chance of happening. But then nothing's gained. Wtf did you do it for, then?

3. She flips out and takes it all away, psychologist, blah blah blah.

And various degrees of the numbers there.
    It's just unnecessary.
    Your mom isn't gonna go buy you diapers. And even if she does, if my mom was involved in my fetish, I'd go look for a cliff to jump off of anyway.

I know how difficult it can be.

I did suck up the courage to tell my Mom, but I did it in a more roundabout way. I wrote my Mother a letter telling her that I wet the bed, and I wanted to try these pullup things called Goodnites. This was when I was in 10th grade, and I left it on her desk just before leaving for the school bus one morning. That was the longest and most anxious day of my life. I went home to face her, and her reaction. She asked me why I did not tell her sooner, I told her I was afraid of how she would react. She bought me Goodnites, along with a plastic bed sheet. I felt bad lying to her, but I got what I wanted. A few years later when I moved to Alaska, I wrote her another letter telling her that I sort of liked wearing diapers. She was understanding about that, but she then told me if I wanted to keep wearing them, I would have to buy them myself. I did see a psychologist when my parents were under the impression that I was wetting the bed, but the doctors could not find anything physically wrong with me.

Now I just don't bring up my diaper fetish with my Mother anymore. I buy my own diapers discreetly, and keep it that way.

My advice to you is the same as the replies above.... don't do it.