Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beverage

Default Favorite Beverage

What is your favorite beverage? (what do you like to drink).

My favorite beverage is coffee.

Misatoismywaifu

Those Venti Mocha Frappes from Starbucks are incredible.

Currently, coffee. Seems I drink nearly a pot worth of it before 11 since moving to the first shift at the factory I work at. Red was not meant to be awake during 'normal people hours' it seems.

PaddedPuppy

Favorite drink is tea (with milk and sugar) and there is not much other than that which I will drink. Only other two drinks I am ok with are blackcurrant (like ribena and stuff) or milk.

It's got to be iced coffee. No, McDonalds does not have iced coffee, they have ice cold piss marketed as coffee.

Other than iced coffee, it's got to be regular ol' coffee. Coffee is just so delicious, so many different flavors and so many different ways to flavor it even further.

It's like tea, if tea was caffeinated and not completely disgusting.

Coffee. It's the most important meal of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    It's got to be iced coffee. No, McDonalds does not have iced coffee, they have ice cold piss marketed as coffee.

Other than iced coffee, it's got to be regular ol' coffee. Coffee is just so delicious, so many different flavors and so many different ways to flavor it even further.

It's like tea, if tea was caffeinated and not completely disgusting.
    Tea is typically caffeinated, although there's nothing to be done with finding it disgusting: Caffeine content for coffee, tea, soda and more - Mayo Clinic

I think my favorite depends a lot on circumstance. A good glass of water is coming up fast on the outside as an overall choice. Lemonade probably narrowly beats it out in terms of taste.