Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: job?

AshleyEskimo

Default job?

Well, I was reading in my living room today, enjoying my day off school, when all the sudden my grandma starts freaking out in the dining room. So I'm thinking 'wtf?'.
    Apparently, I ran up the phone bill $3,000 dollars is wtf. :l
    So, I figure now's the perfect time for me to get a job :D
    But I don't know where?
    Does anybody have any suggestions?
    And I know there was this little store in town that I wanted to work at, but you have to be 15 and a half. x.x
    Would it really make a difference if I was 15 or 15 and a half?

Thanks guyssssss :]

$3,000 dollar? WTF my parent yell at me last month because the phone bill was $80 x.X. Anyway I suggest trying out for a job at that store, because they might hiring you even through your not 15 and a half.

Holy shit dude, 3000 srsly? O_O we pay 100 dllrs monthly for unlimited national calls & fast speed internet (2mbps, one of the faster ones here in mexico), and I just use my cellphone for other calls (50 dllrs a month for 150 minutes with 60 messages, if I run out of time I can just buy a prepaid card to add to my cellphone) O_o

AshleyEskimo

seriously :P

Well, call centers are always an option for young teenagers (if there's one in Wisconsin, that is). We have some in Mexico and there's this weird freshmen hype where they wanna work in the call centers

AshleyEskimo

what's a call center? o.o

Quote Originally Posted by ashley.eskimo View Post
    what's a call center? o.o
    Call centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It a place where your job is to call random people and try to sell stuff to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Call centre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It a place where your job is to call random people and try to sell stuff to them.
    Or tech support for companies. The ones over here are for Comcast, AT&T and other random places :P Now whenever you're wondering why a latino with a bad english is answering your tech support calls for Comcast, just think of call centers outside US (cheaper and more manpower).

AshleyEskimo

=o
    Like a telemarketer?
    That'd be awesome :DDDDDD

Quote Originally Posted by ashley.eskimo View Post
    =o
    Like a telemarketer?
    That'd be awesome DDDDD
    Customer Service & Call Center Jobs in Wisconsin - Thingamajob.com
    Wisconsin Call Center Jobs

I think those links might be of your interest, check em out and do some more googling :p