Thread: what is a little?

Default what is a little?

Could someone explain what a 'little' is? I've seen the tem and am slightly curious.

A Little is a person who feels and acts like a child much younger than his/her actual age. Some feel like an infant, some like a toddler, some like a young or older child.
    Some have such an experience that they almost become the child for a time, feeling as if they were that age.

A little is also a small golf club, like a putter. Okay....just kidding. Yeah, a little is us, those who regress and feel much younger than our biological age. When I regress, I typically feel like a two or three year old toddler, thus I'm "little".

soggyboy

I was always uncomfortable with the term Adult BABY. When I have my regression/playtime, I "become" a child in the 6-12 age range.
    I have no interest in pacifiers, bibs, plushies and the like, so "Adult Baby" never seemed to gel with me.

Once I heard the term "Little", it just clicked!

Little and proud!

Quote Originally Posted by soggyboy View Post
    I was always uncomfortable with the term Adult BABY. When I have my regression/playtime, I "become" a child in the 6-12 age range.
    I have no interest in pacifiers, bibs, plushies and the like, so "Adult Baby" never seemed to gel with me.

Once I heard the term "Little", it just clicked!

Little and proud!
    I've never liked calling myself an adult baby... You kinda just ask people to get the wrong impressions then in my opinion. I'm not exactly sure about my age though, but I guess it can be everything between 4 and 16 :3
    But yeah, I'd say that a Little is somewhere between toddler and teen.

I really like the description little because it best fits the way I experience this part of myself.

Mostly (when I'm not being a big boy) I feel 'little' ..... age? well... generally somewhere in the toddler range. That's what I'd call my basic little self's age.

But when I snuggle up at night, this cheeky little guy gets very clutchy and if over-tired can be a bit of a sook... lol, well bit of a baby..... OK...well a lot of a baby

My little self really enjoys playing investigating, a bit of independence you know... that's not a baby...if you get what I mean. Actually, when I'm in this frame of mind, I can get a bit grumpy if my partner makes too babyish of a comment (lol it's so funny I guess, but I feel that she's treating me like a baby haha) I feel for her, she's still trying to really understand where my head is.

So little is spot on for me. Sometimes baby, but mostly more toddler to pre-schooler.

I'm unsure if I'm AB or a little myself... I really love footed sleepers(except in the summer lol) babyish looking adult diapers, baby talk(sometimes),baby food(such as: farleys rusks they are so yummy), and very recently I've really enjoyed the pacifier I've bought.
    Some plushies are nice too!!!

But general babyish toys and bibs is going too far for me....

Little is just regressing to a younger age and actually feeling younger than you actually are often when I'm little I feel like I am 4-6 years old.