Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Does the Fetish Decrease With Age?

Default Does the Fetish Decrease With Age?

Naturally, this question is best answered by older people (say, 30-something or older), but if you've noticed a long-term decrease in diaper appeal, regardless of age, feel free to chime in! I've heard of at least one person whose sexual fascination with diapers has all but evaporated. Dude's like 35. Does anyone else agree or disagree with this?

He probably has the perfect relationship or something. I am over 35 and have worn and wet this year more than the last 20 combined. My needs are not decreasing. I do not use them as a sex object anymore now that I am married. I just wear for relaxation and comfort.
    Fascinating

I would say my interest is not as exclusively sexual as it once was but it's more that the breadth of the whole thing increased rather than having my sexual interest decrease. It's still a very big deal for me.

I am rapidly approaching birthday number 50 and my sexual urges has never gone away.
    Whist I don't get to wear often anymore, due to my partner losing interest in dressing me in a disposable and stroking/rubbing me, I often orgasm thinking of nappies and plastic pants

" Does the Fetish Decrease With Age? " in a word NO. Getting far too close to 60 and this last couple of years it has been the most intense ever. I have found also that with the spread of the internet more and more information is available. When i was in my teens i had little or no access to anything to do with my nappy fetish. I had to rely on the ads in Sunday papers for Rubber Pants etc for stimulation. Or here in the UK magazines like Forum Or Madam for the occasional Adult/teen Baby reference. But these days you just need to type anything relevant into a search and you come up with hundreds if not thousands of pages.

No. It never goes away. I still have yet to meet someone who got over their fetish and had no desires to wear again and no interest to indulge. But I have noticed mine has evolved over the years. I don't really get a thrill anymore when I wet my diaper in public because no one knows I am using the restroom but now that is gone and it just feels normal now to use my diaper. I also wear more often because of money and my environment. I also decided on using cloth to save money on buying disposables. Now I buy every other month now or three. I also stick with good brands now. I will still buy generic ones in thrift shops and Goodwill.

Quote Originally Posted by sissybaby34 View Post
    " Does the Fetish Decrease With Age? " in a word NO. Getting far too close to 60 and this last couple of years it has been the most intense ever. I have found also that with the spread of the internet more and more information is available. When i was in my teens i had little or no access to anything to do with my nappy fetish. I had to rely on the ads in Sunday papers for Rubber Pants etc for stimulation. Or here in the UK magazines like Forum Or Madam for the occasional Adult/teen Baby reference. But these days you just need to type anything relevant into a search and you come up with hundreds if not thousands of pages.
    Ah, your mention of the rubber pants adverts in the back of The News Of The World has bought back crystal clear memories . Those and adverts for cine cameras were all I scanned the Sunday tabloids for

I'm 48 now and definitely my fetish doesn't decrease with age....rather getting stronger! But I think is not the same for everyone...also it seems there are much more people in ab/dl comunities in the age around 18/30, so I suppose for many the desire getting less and may de disappears, may be for the entrance in their life of a true love. May only long term relation was 7years long, and in that period my fetish needs were strong as usual....but I repeat is not the same for everybody.

Sadly, little has changed vis-a-vis my ABDL desires since I posted this thread: http://www.adisc.org/forum/ec-forum/...abdl-side.html

I am employed now (have been for several months), but aside from that, it's pretty much as I posted it before.

55 and loving my diapers! I'm still the person I was in my teens, with a few more aches and pains, and a wiser outlook on life.