Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: The parents....seen them!

  1. #1

    Default The parents....seen them!

    So my story is my mum found about 20 disposable Lillie supreme (back when they also where plastic) about 7 yrs ago now .... And she didn't say anything just chucked them all in the bin ......and that's it,

    So eventually I bought some more (obviously) and carried on for a few months and then BAM! I came home early and there she was moving the nappies and thongs ;-) from out of my bed..... She said what was wrong with me and asked me to stop....

    Because it wasn't my house I did because I didn't want to disrespect my mums house ..... The thongs I got away with because she just thought that was more "normal" than nappies

    I moved out 8 months later and I wear as often as possible now it's pure bliss!!

    Thanks for letting me vent my experiences here it feels good to tell people!

    Cheers

    S

  2. #2

    Default

    I feel like my parents know, but they pretend that they don't.
    Nobody is that blind.

  3. #3

    Default

    I find it funny (strange funny not ha ha funny) when parents throw things out like that. What do they think is going to happen? Do they somehow believe that if something untoward is going on that this will squelch it? This is particularly striking to me when people are in their late teens or even as adults living at home. I get why parents might be freaked out but it doesn't lead to a resolution. Despite this, it seems a fairly common reaction. People are weird.

  4. #4

    Default

    I think it's something of a ploy by the person who's doing the throwing away to let the person who's having their stuff thrown away. A way of letting them know that they have found the stuff and don't approve (or are freaked out) all while still, and perhaps most importantly, avoiding at all costs an uncomfortable conversation.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Ragequit View Post
    I feel like my parents know, but they pretend that they don't.
    Nobody is that blind.
    Me too. Actually, I'm sure my mom knows that I like diapers because I've been walked in on while putting one on. Maybe she is pretending not to see it or she is trying to stay out of my business. Not sure about Dad though. Don't really want to know if they know either. I had to create I diversion today and asked Dad to get something from the garage while I sneaked the huge package of diapers that UPS dropped off to me room because he's nosey and I was horrified when it had the name of the medical supply company they came from on the box in big letters. Not discrete enough for me.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by soupy View Post
    I think it's something of a ploy by the person who's doing the throwing away to let the person who's having their stuff thrown away. A way of letting them know that they have found the stuff and don't approve (or are freaked out) all while still, and perhaps most importantly, avoiding at all costs an uncomfortable conversation.
    I suppose we'd never hear from anyone that was convinced by this but I find it hard to believe that it would ever accomplish anything in the history of ever. It just made me snicker to myself imagining a parent dusting off their hands walking away from the trashcan where they dumped the offending diapers saying to themselves "that settles that!"

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gnd567 View Post
    Me too. Actually, I'm sure my mom knows that I like diapers because I've been walked in on while putting one on. Maybe she is pretending not to see it or she is trying to stay out of my business. Not sure about Dad though. Don't really want to know if they know either. I had to create I diversion today and asked Dad to get something from the garage while I sneaked the huge package of diapers that UPS dropped off to me room because he's nosey and I was horrified when it had the name of the medical supply company they came from on the box in big letters. Not discrete enough for me.
    Well, my mom found me putting on a diaper when I was 3 and saw some while going through my room on several occasions while I was 14+ (As I wet the bed until 16-17, she must have expected it somewhat, but I had Goodnites and Pampers that she didn't understand). I'm not sure if she has put the pieces together though.

  8. #8

    Default

    I don't know how many times my mom has seen my diapers. She has walked in on me changing and my dad once showed up at our lake house while I was cleaning and I was only in my diaper because I was hot. Also if my mom wishes to fix my dress or adjust my shorts, she has seen it on me and felt it. But she has never thrown away my unused ones. I would feel invaded if she did that.

  9. #9

    Default

    If either of my parents have ever found any diaper paraphernalia or internet footprints, they've never let on that they've known. I can't say that this is indicative of anything with regards of their actual discoveries. My mom is very non confrontational and insecure. And my dad respects my privacy. So I'd probably have to ask or be caught in the act in present to find out if they've very "caught" me in the past.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I suppose we'd never hear from anyone that was convinced by this but I find it hard to believe that it would ever accomplish anything in the history of ever. It just made me snicker to myself imagining a parent dusting off their hands walking away from the trashcan where they dumped the offending diapers saying to themselves "that settles that!"
    Haha....Trevor being dogboy!

    My mom, unfortunately, was always terribly direct. When she found my stash she confronted me with, "I found your diapers. I know that there are some men and boys who like to feel like a baby, etc." and on and on it went ending with the appointment made to see a psychiatrist. In some ways, there's nothing worse than finding your most embarrassing things gone, and no discussion at all. All you can do is stew about it, feeling worse and worse. At least I had that horrible, sinking moment followed by some resolution. I simply didn't like the resolution.

Similar Threads

  1. Parents
    By LittlePony in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 30-Oct-2012, 03:04
  2. Anyone's parents like this?
    By Calico in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-Dec-2011, 21:07
  3. Any parents out there?
    By dlboy in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19-Jul-2011, 20:42
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 26-Apr-2011, 00:15
  5. Is it possible that my parents are ABs?
    By Researcher in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 13-Aug-2010, 18:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.