Thread: hi all

Default hi all

i dont know what to say hereto much but this is my first time on a site like this i have been in to diaper for a longtime and all but never had the nerve to join a site till now so if you would like to know more just ask and ill do my best to answer u

Hello jaxabdlfireman and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxabdlfireman View Post
    i dont know what to say hereto much but this is my first time on a site like this i have been in to diaper for a longtime and all but never had the nerve to join a site till now so if you would like to know more just ask and ill do my best to answer u
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! Like egor said, tell us more about yourself, please. ADISC works so well because we're interested in you as a person, not just your underwear. Are you a full-time firefighter?

well i am in my 30s and i like to be out side with family as much as i can and i have been retired as a firefighter for 5 years. i like to collect zippos and shot glasses i have around 200 to 300 of them from all aver the world and us .

Welcome jaxabdlfireman, vn that you collect Zippos and shot glasses I'm trying to start collections of both myself i have no where near as many as you do yet lol.