Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comfiest diapers for sleeping

Default Comfiest diapers for sleeping

I've worn Molicare Super Plus, CVS briefs, and Bambino Bellissimo to bed. So far my favorites for sleeping are the Molicares. The CVS briefs have very scratchy tapes that poke through the cloth top and the Bambinos' plastic landing strip just isn't comfy at all for sleeping. (Also I seem to sweat more in Bambinos for some reason.) Anyone have a favorite diaper for sleeping?

I actually prefer my cloth prefolds from CTDC and plastic pants for sleeping. They're real comfy and absorb whatever sweat there
    might be without being hot.

I think the Abena M4's are really comfortable for sleeping in. Like I don't want to get out of bed its so freakin comfortable. That's also while considering its summertime

Quote Originally Posted by Fingon View Post
    I think the Abena M4's are really comfortable for sleeping in. Like I don't want to get out of bed its so freakin comfortable. That's also while considering its summertime
    Agreed but with a fan or air conditioning near me.

Comficare L10 are the most comfortable diapers that I have worn to bed. Next would be the Dry 24/7 diapers. Then the Bambino diapers including the Bellissimo. I due sweat a little, but a little baby powder works really well for wearing diapers overnight.

I prefer my Baby Pants cotton gauze pre-fold with Gray blue star plastic pants. Very light weight and so soft.

I love my gauze prefold from Changing Times. To really be comfy though, you need exten4 waist pants and a washable pad. I just burned my pad in the dryer, so have to use several old ones.

nothing beats cloth diapers for nighttime, you don't have to worry about leaks....as with disposables.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingon View Post
    Ha ha! I agree -- plastic-backed Abena M4s are the comfiest for me.