Thread: Most baby-ish adult pullup/diaper

Default Most baby-ish adult pullup/diaper

Ok so I know similar questions might have already been asked, but I hope you can still help me out. Basically, I'll be going on vacation on Monday, and I'm looking for the most babyish looking pullup or (re-fastenable) adult diaper.
    I want to wear in public but I really don't want to use it, not even to pee. I just like feeling that comforting babyish bulk. For me though, those granny-style pullups do the opposite of making me feel little...

Any ideas are appreciated

well i don't think you have time to order online but you can go to your local walgreens and buy "certainty adjustable underwear" theyre basically a diaper but you can pull them up and have to fasten them and the tabs are strong they're pretty bulky yet no one will notice and i know you won't be wetting but they can hold 1 good flood and another wetting but on the small side. Happy diapering

If you're on the smaller side, there's always GoodNites, UnderJams, etc. I don't really think there's such a thing as a ''babyish'' adult pull-up.

I live in canada though, so no walgreens is it kind of like the adjustable depends?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    If you're on the smaller side, there's always GoodNites, UnderJams, etc. I don't really think there's such a thing as a ''babyish'' adult pull-up.
    Yeah I goodnites and they do fit, but they're so thin I forget I have them on haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleleogirl View Post
    I live in canada though, so no walgreens is it kind of like the adjustable depends?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I goodnites and they do fit, but they're so thin I forget I have them on haha.
    Perhaps you could use a baby diaper inside them as a stuffer for some extra bulk?

yeah like adjustable depends idk why but they hold less than a diaper but they feel thicker and are comfortable bc you just slide them down to use the toilet and also you can wear them like underwear or with underwear on top to be discreet no one will notice

tena lady protective underwear is quite nice looking - it isn't too tall, hasn't got that scrunchy stuff all over and has some small pretty designs on it.