Thread: Stupid Lurker Requirements...

Default Stupid Lurker Requirements...

Your account should not go into lurker if you haven't been on. Anyone agree?

I don't participate often, but this site only really works if we share and support. So someone who only looks and never contributes is just taking and giving is so much better.
    So I agree with a policy that after a period of inactivity (no posts), someone has become a lurker.
    What makes this whole question ridiculous, is that a post can be as simple as a "welcome" to a new member or a "nice story" on the story board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammmnnnn View Post
    No. We are a community to help and support each other. Although participation isn't required it does help us to learn more about our members. Knowing you better = better advice should you need it.

Regardless, Welcome! We hope you become an active member. What are some of your non-DL interests? I like so-called chick flicks and reading myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dammmnnnn View Post
    Aw, c'mon, your profile says you are Canadian, just like me. We're famous for being polite and friendly, notwithstanding all that stuff with Rob Ford. To tell the truth, I wasn't keen on having to post the first time, but I received so many great welcomes, I started jumping into the discussions more. Now there are days when I can't shut up!

I think it may be hard for some of us to do this at first but it really does make it easier to know a new person.
    So having said that, welcome, my fellow Canadian, I hope you enjoy your time here and that you soon feel comfortable joining in on all the chats and discussions. By the way, may I ask which part of Canada you're from? I'm living in Ottawa myself.

We're visiting Montreal for our honeymoon in October.