Thread: cruise!

dlfe77

Default cruise!

I'm now on my way home from my cruise in the gulf.. it was amazing.. I took my new package of bambino belissimo diapers with me and wore everytime I knew I was not going swimming... I had soo much fun! Great diaper by the way! Anyone else ever wear on vacation?

I wear almost every time I go away. Usually on a travel day. We recently drove back from Florida on a 20 plus hour drive. I had my new Dry 24/7 on and it lasted throughout the night while I drove. I only wet lightly once while actually driving (not easy for me), but did release at every break or gas fill up while standing. It was pretty amazing. At our last stop at a Cracker Barrel, now into my 18th hour, I finally had a small leak. I had noticed a small tear had developed in front, likely from being seated for so long, but I still was able to keep it on till we got home. I was waddling like crazy (my wife noticed and joked with me about it). I did get quite stinky by the time I took it off. I love being padded when traveling

I love to wear on vacation. Last two years we (my mom and I) have went to the Great Smoky Mountains. I will usually diaper up the night before we leave, and in the morning (6am) leave in my night diaper under my jeans. I'll be wet before we are even out of the town. I usually have to change right across the KY/TN border at a rest area. That is saturday, I will remain diapered until we get back home that next weekend. I have no issues having to change diapers in the bathrooms in the park.

I don't think a single pack would last me on such an event. I'd need a good case

dlfe77

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I don't think a single pack would last me on such an event. I'd need a good case
    I wasnt wearing 24/7.. and the diaper holds a ton, im a heavy wetter and they lasted longer tham anything I tried before!

One of the things that stood out for me the last time I took a cruise was the tiny trash cans. Everywhere. How did you work out the logistics of disposal?

dlfe77

Quote Originally Posted by Tungsten View Post
    One of the things that stood out for me the last time I took a cruise was the tiny trash cans. Everywhere. How did you work out the logistics of disposal?
    We had trash cans in our room so I put them in there and the maids would throw it out, pretty easy..