Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites burst

Default Goodnites burst

So i took a bath in my goodnites and after a while, i noticed the top part of it had burst open and the fluff stuff (the absorbent cotton) flowed out of it and almost clogged my drain. Has this ever happened to you before?

What did you think was going to happen after you sit in completely absorbent material in a confined space long enough?

i didn't think they would burst like that

Quote Originally Posted by Zenka View Post
    i didn't think they would burst like that
    Well if you sit in any absorbent undergarment in a place that's full of water, the diaper will absorb to it's capacity. Then if there's no more room for the polymer to expand it's going to burst out the sides or top Now you know for future reference.

Well thank you, i managed to get it all cleaned though, they won't be back in a week

Quote Originally Posted by Zenka View Post
    So i took a bath in my goodnites and after a while, i noticed the top part of it had burst open and the fluff stuff (the absorbent cotton) flowed out of it and almost clogged my drain. Has this ever happened to you before?
    Get some of that liquid drain cleaner stuff. Make sure the drain is completely cleaned out. Get a drain strainer if you ever do this again. It'll help keep that stuff from going down the drain.

Thank you for that, but i am not sure i have this around the house here

I've worn goodnites into the shower before, never burst on me, just swelled up a whole bunch. Honestly I think you were just in it for too long. It should be fine if the exposure to that much liquid is brief.

Atomic6

yes it had worst decison i ever made having to clean up all that fluff ugh

Water filled diapers are really fun, but they can be nightmares as you can see. You can find a bath tub strainer in walmart for like 1 or 2 bucks. You should try a Belssimo or dry 24/7, the SAP is way more than Goodnites.