Thread: My non abdl bf isnt comfortable with my fantasies. where do I go from her what do I do?

Default My non abdl bf isnt comfortable with my fantasies. where do I go from her what do I do?

My bf is really trying to be my daddy and do this roleplaying with me but hes not comfortable with the fantasies that I've told him about. I don't wanna force him to do anything he doesn't wanna do, but I don't wanna deny myself these things I want so badly to do and feel like I need.

First of all, welcome CrystalM! Welcome to the group! How's the weather in Vegas? Can you please tell us a little more about your non-ABDL interests? This helps us paint a mental picture of you and we give better advice that way.

In the meantime, you're right - don't force your bf to do anything he doesn't want to do. I know you want to do certain things, but forcing a partner to do something could be disastrous to a relationship. The good news is you're communicating with each other and hopefully you will come to a compromise and a good time will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalM16 View Post
    My bf is really trying to be my daddy and do this roleplaying with me but hes not comfortable with the fantasies that I've told him about. I don't wanna force him to do anything he doesn't wanna do, but I don't wanna deny myself these things I want so badly to do and feel like I need.
    Time and communication are the answers. It's a great sign that you've told him about your fantasies and he's willing to try and play Daddy for you, but you should also respect his boundaries. Figure out what he's comfortable with first, get used to that and don't feel the need to push things. Your fantasies aren't going anywhere, and you can think of them whenever you want.

Over time, you can bring up other suggestions and run them past him and see if he's willing to be more open. He may not and you may ultimately have to come to a compromise that works for both of you.

When I taught math last year, we talked about taking little steps to success. You may be overwhelming your boyfriend. Take it slowly, just a few modest things at first. Use time to mellow his discomfort. Since you are 18 years old, I'm guessing he's young as well. This is a lot to throw at someone who hasn't had the life experiences that an older person has had. We all start somewhere when we first begin to explore our sexuality. It always takes time as experiences are accumulated.

I am afraid you two may be incompatible. My ex bf also didn't like being a daddy and wouldn't do it and he thought the whole AB thing was sick. He was only a diaper lover. He also wanted someone who was more mature and not a kid at heart. I think he just tolerated it because of my disability. But this is not what I want from my guy. I don't want him to tolerate it and pin it down to my disability rather than my personality. It's like I need a free pass or something for him to tolerate it and it's not right IMO. But he felt like he was with a child than with an adult. But you know what, we were not compatible and he wasn't comfortable and I was always hurt by it it would make me angry and he wouldn't stop being so rigid about it and ignorant. He couldn't give me what I needed and I was too immature for him. There were lot of problems in our relationship outside of AB/DL.