Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Just interested in new things and trying to find myself.

Welcome to Adisc.
    Hope you fond what your looking for or at least in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by fredishere3000 View Post
    Hi fredishere3000! Welcome to the group! What sort of things do you like to do in your free time other than being a DL? I'm an avid reader myself. When I'm not here, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by fredishere3000 View Post
    Short and sweet, love it!

Of course, you probably won't be surprised to hear you're not the only one trying to find yourself. Heck, I still haven't a clue who I am when it comes to "this", but at least here you're in with people who can maybe help you answer the questions you might have, because we're all on the same ship.

In the meantime, anything else you can tell us about yourself? It needn't be related to your DL / AB exploration, but just who you are in general. For example; "I'm from Scotland, and work as a web designer. I love music of all genres because I also DJ. In terms of sport, I love swimming, F1, rugby, etc. but all-in-all I'm getting too lazy for my own good and would rather go out with friends to the cinema at every opportunity."

Stuff like that helps put a bit more personality to the name, if you get what I mean.

Nonetheless, great to have you on the forum; and remember there's no such thing as a stupid question!

Ciao!

D.