Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College / University

Default College / University

Anyone currently in college or university? If so, what are you majoring in? How are your studies going?

I'm no longer in college, but when I was, I was studying psychology. Because of certain circumstances, I had to drop out, but I still enjoyed the college experience.

I'm double majoring computer and software engineering. I will start next month.

As we say up at Michigan Tech, "I'm majoring in forestry and wildlife ecology with a minor in alcoholism." Doing the double major thing and going for my BS in forestry and also in wildlife ecology and management. It's been fun and looking forward to graduating sometime within the next few years.

B.A in Hispanic Language and Literature

going slowly but good

Yes.

It's going very slowly because it seems like every time I turn around, one thing or another is screwing with my financial aid.

Just completed a BSc Honours degree and hopefully going on to do a masters in some sort of drug development

Quote Originally Posted by babycam View Post
    I'm double majoring computer and software engineering. I will start next month.
    Yikes!! A double major of CompE and SoftE? I'm a junior in EE myself and I cannot imagine the workload of having two engineering majors at once, although granted I'd imagine a lot of your computer science courses will double count, but still! I had to take three semesters of C++ while doing my intro analog circuit analysis and basic digital design courses, and even as a freshman then my workload was heavy. I wish you luck with that, but if you ever want to convert to the true faith, EE is the only right path

Quote Originally Posted by BabySamantha View Post
    Yes.

It's going very slowly because it seems like every time I turn around, one thing or another is screwing with my financial aid.
    I know how that feels, my aid got jumbled but it's all good now. You just gotta keep on top of it and don't get discouraged!

PhD in Public Health. My concentration only exists at my school so I can't really share that. It's a cool one though.

Degree in life 39 years in don't know how many more years