Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snuggies Diapers Update

Default Snuggies Diapers Update

We had a thread on this a while ago and I sort of forgot about them. Having remembered and looked at their twitter page again, I've seen that they have a video of the packets being made for their sample run!

Check out the 'Snuggies Diapers' twitter

Just thought i'd keep people updated so you can be as excited as I'm getting

How are people meant to obtain these sample packets? Anyone have any idea? They look awesome, but the website still throws me off.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    fyi Snuggies Diapers Waddler Bags - YouTube

just a brief shot of the diaper making machine I think?
    To bad it is hard to see how the bags look like.

I'll be very happy to be wrong about Snuggies. Odds being that these are made in China by the same folks that are making Cushies, Cuddlz, Fabines, AwwSoCute, etc., I can only hope that Snuggies has managed to do something unique, and not simply brought us a clone with a different print. I was bummed to see (just now) that they seem to have abandoned the one-tape-per-side concept and committed to what appears to be your run-of-the-mill, four-tape, non-stretchy design. *sigh* Of course, the only thing I have to go on is a drawing, so much is left to the imagination.

Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I'll be very happy to be wrong about Snuggies. Odds being that these are made in China by the same folks that are making Cushies, Cuddlz, Fabines, AwwSoCute, etc., I can only hope that Snuggies has managed to do something unique, and not simply brought us a clone with a different print. I was bummed to see (just now) that they seem to have abandoned the one-tape-per-side concept and committed to what appears to be your run-of-the-mill, four-tape, non-stretchy design. *sigh* Of course, the only thing I have to go on is a drawing, so much is left to the imagination.

Fingers crossed.
    Maybe you can ask them about it.

I am glad to see that their website is up again! From looking at the bag I noticed some colors on it. Has anyone seen this site.Snuggies Diapers It looks like they are all going out on social network. ABDL mobile apps? Ikrinkle? At the bottom it talks about Todaler and Fetlife. Well I guess the company is trying to market the social media network. Well I would hate to see the price at $2.50 per diaper like ASC. But I will still try these.

huh... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.ikrinkle.app (and an iOS app submitted pending acceptance in the appstore I think)

The name's kinda fun... ikrinkle

Though I don't know if I'd want that showing up in my account forever...

These samples will include full printed back sheets, printed bags and printed tape zone; the works.
    Well that's unique, we haven't seen printed bags before. Most diapers come in plain white or clear bags, with at most a modestly printed product label.

I am glad that we are getting more abdl diapers, but I already know there will probably not be any smalls offered, so I wish you guys good luck wearing your cute pamps.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    I am glad that we are getting more abdl diapers, but I already know there will probably not be any smalls offered, so I wish you guys good luck wearing your cute pamps.
    Yes ABDL diapers is kind of a special thing to wear.