Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just found out my friend is a potential ABDL

Default I just found out my friend is a potential ABDL

I have a friend from one of my classes just this month, who i knew only a few weeks ago from that same class that i started talking to more often last week.

I also found out just two days ago that she loves the idea of wearing diapers, though she hasn't worn one yet since she said she wanted to try it with a friend, but has actually convinced one of her other friends (who i'm not acquainted with) into wearing them since she think he's cute in it.

She also said she loves babies and wants to feel that experience, and that she'd love to spend a day with me wearing diapers and wanting to feel cute and baby-ish as we go around , and inside our school campus (which has a lot of large and undeveloped areas perfect for strolling around).

This is the first time i met an outright potential ABDL, i've had some DL friends and others who like diapers as a convenient thing as well as girls who act like ABs/toddlers/young kids but i haven't met someone who appears to be an outright potential ABDL in person, what kind of things would you suggest we can do to have a fun experience?

It's either a one-in-a-million event (which must be a signature stroke of luck) or she's not exactly telling the truth, but I'm not the best judge. If she's genuine, I'd say to be careful: talk it through, start small, and make sure that both of you have trust in the right places.

As Indianajones said, talk it through but go slow. What do you want to do? Ask her what she would like to do. Just walk around? Spread a blanket out and play with blocks or some other baby toys out of view of others? Have a padded picnic? You mentioned her other friend is a "he" and "he" looks cute in them, according to her. So she has seen this friend in a diaper? Is he just a friend or a bf? Beware of a jealousy factor if he's a bf and finds out.

If you do go through with it think things through first: Will you wet? Where will you change? What if someone sees you being babyish?

Have fun and let us know what happens!

bringmesunshine

(I would absolutely say) be careful you're not being set up...no one likes to think about the dark, cloudy, miasmic and grim parts of social life but they are not non-existent. If this is happy, bouncy and positive-genuine then good luck and have fun...maybe suggest an ADISC membership to this friend of yours! Good luck again. bringmesunshine

Quote Originally Posted by Indianajones View Post
    It's either a one-in-a-million event (which must be a signature stroke of luck) or she's not exactly telling the truth, but I'm not the best judge. If she's genuine, I'd say to be careful: talk it through, start small, and make sure that both of you have trust in the right places.
    I'm talking to her and starting small, but she seems really really excited to hang out sometime soon (we have a few weeks break before our classes resume this month) so we're meeting sometime this break but she actually seems more excited with the diaper related stuff than i am.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    As Indianajones said, talk it through but go slow. What do you want to do? Ask her what she would like to do. Just walk around? Spread a blanket out and play with blocks or some other baby toys out of view of others? Have a padded picnic? You mentioned her other friend is a "he" and "he" looks cute in them, according to her. So she has seen this friend in a diaper? Is he just a friend or a bf? Beware of a jealousy factor if he's a bf and finds out.

If you do go through with it think things through first: Will you wet? Where will you change? What if someone sees you being babyish?

Have fun and let us know what happens!
    She wants to eat ice cream and drink alot with me, as well as eat burgers that day, and then walk, and talk and have fun together
    I doubt we'd go for playing with baby toys as i myself am not so much of an AB, i'm more of a very snuggly type that is more into hugs and stuffed toys than pacifiers and baby toys , and i think that was more of what she meant rather than really baby stuff.

He's just a friend, and as far as she explained, she's more inclined to like women at this phase of her life, and she does know i am not inclined to like her in a romantic/sexual manner.

She does want to wet, she wants to use the diaper and enjoy it.
    There are places around the campus i know that are perfect for changing (hey, i've been doing this sort of thing for year there :P ) and my car is really heavily tinted and we could change there at the back, which has happened when i have gone out with some other friends for the same kind of thing
    I warned her to be careful in overtly displaying the babyish side

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bringmesunshine View Post
    (I would absolutely say) be careful you're not being set up...no one likes to think about the dark, cloudy, miasmic and grim parts of social life but they are not non-existent. If this is happy, bouncy and positive-genuine then good luck and have fun...maybe suggest an ADISC membership to this friend of yours! Good luck again. bringmesunshine
    I really hope i'm not being set-up, I do have a very different reputation outside of the relatively small circle of people i know who know this side of me, and i would refer this site to her if she is a legit thing , she already told me she was searching about diapers online, so i'd rather point her to this site rather than a (poorly written/directed) sex and usually perverted male filled abdl group

Sounds like you have met someone who is very like minded and I would consider you to be fortunate. I don't know even a single person who admits to being AB or DL or the like. Wish I did. But hey, congrats to you! Hope it works out for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by spanko18 View Post
    Sounds like you have met someone who is very like minded and I would consider you to be fortunate. I don't know even a single person who admits to being AB or DL or the like. Wish I did. But hey, congrats to you! Hope it works out for ya.
    Thank you
    I might post what happens after our date, which got postponed due to the typhoon locally ruining up things around our place

It sounds too much like a story to me. The 2nd paragraph is okay by me, but the third one where you said she said she wanted to spend a day with you in diapers threw me off of realism.

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    It sounds too much like a story to me. The 2nd paragraph is okay by me, but the third one where you said she said she wanted to spend a day with you in diapers threw me off of realism.

I'm sorry if i can't prove it to you as me showing a picture or video of our date is really an intrusion of privacy but yes, she was that excited, i won't waste time trying to prove it or feed fantasies though, that kind of thing fits other forums

Quote Originally Posted by siriusblack View Post
    I'm sorry if i can't prove it to you as me showing a picture or video of our date is really an intrusion of privacy but yes, she was that excited, i won't waste time trying to prove it or feed fantasies though, that kind of thing fits other forums
    Can you let us know in general how things went? I'm always very curious to see feedback after people have made a thread asking for advice, so that everybody here can learn more about what advice works well and what doesn't work in different situations.