Thread: High protection diapers?

Default High protection diapers?

I'd like to know from you guys, what kind of diapers are out there that can hold a heavy/large amount of urine and/or have a high protection?

(Abena M4) (molicare super plus) (Dry24/7) just to name a few, I have yet to try the Dry24/7 due to the fact we can't get them here in the UK.

We get asked that fairly often here, you might try looking at prior posts. We need to know where you are (europe/aus/usa?), what places you can shop (locally/online) your size, and what your budget is.

what they said abena are the best in some sence but booster pads and multiple diapers can multiply the capasity use a smaller diaper with a larger one ontop just dont forget to make holes in the cover of the inner diaper so the fluid can flow to the outer one aswell

I am currently using abena and I love them.. Very interested in trying dry 24\7s next

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    We get asked that fairly often here, you might try looking at prior posts. We need to know where you are (europe/aus/usa?), what places you can shop (locally/online) your size, and what your budget is.
    Well my location is USA. I am able to shop online. My waist size for pants (if that's what you mean by size) is between 32 and 36. I'm not concerned about budget at the moment.

I hope this helps.

Also, in case you didn't know you pants size is not your waist measurement. I wear size 40 pants and my waist is no where near 40 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by drnkrdnck View Post
    Also, in case you didn't know you pants size is not your waist measurement. I wear size 40 pants and my waist is no where near 40 inches.
    Just making sure I understand, are you telling me that I have to measure my waist?

Quote Originally Posted by hub121 View Post
    Just making sure I understand, are you telling me that I have to measure my waist?
    The number that counts the most is the minimum distance around your waist. Your "belt line". That's the area the top tapes have to be able to secure to keep your diaper from falling down.

And also need to know if there are any other special circumstances, like having "biker legs" (wide thighs) or "no hips" that may affect what size you have to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by hub121 View Post
    It would be advisable. Pant sizes aren't always accurate (case in point: I'm a size 36 but my waist measures at 40). I would also recommend measuring your hips as well, and go with whichever is larger.