Thread: um hi everyone

Default um hi everyone

hello everyone to give some info about me im a baby girl who loves to sleep with plushies and i have a few baby things

Welcome!

Feel free to tell us more about yourself.

well i have a girlfriend that loves my babyside and she cares for me

Hi and welcome. If you have a significant other who indulges your baby side, you are indeed fortunate. My wife indulges me as well and it always makes my day.

Quote Originally Posted by babygirl33 View Post
    hello everyone to give some info about me im a baby girl who loves to sleep with plushies and i have a few baby things
    Welcome to ADISC; why don't you tell about some of your non-obvious interests - do paint still lifes of buildings or build stuff? Read? World-ranked euchre player?

Welcome to the site!

well i play a lot of videogames
    Which ones? I just got Diablo 3 on my 360 last month, still grinding up to 60 and waiting for Ultimate Evil to drop next month.

Welcome! Care to share anything else? What is your fave diaper? Hope you have a nice day!