Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yu-Gi-Oh Pendulum Summon.

Default Yu-Gi-Oh Pendulum Summon.

I don't know if anyone else on here plays Yu-Gi-Oh, but I just figured I would give it a shot. How do you all feel about the new pendulum monsters.

I honestly like them, I think it is awesome. Some people have been saying they are over powered or broken, but if you look at it they can easily be destroyed or canceled. I think my favorite so far is Stargazer Magician, or Magician of Chronomancy in the Japanese anime. I can't wait for the Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon card to come out.

I collected a bunch of cards and tins in 2004-8 and it is worthless now. I actually took the tins to the recycle center because no one will show any interest in the stuff.

I would be interested in seeing if anyone else responds to this.

I haven't collected Yugioh cards in 10 years at least. Hell I didn't even know the game was still being produced. I moved onto Magic The Gathering permanently in 2006, haven't played Yugioh since. Though it would be interesting I suppose to see how weird the game has gotten in the 8 years I've not played.

I was a collector for the early years. I still have a dark magician girl card by my side. I still have hundreds of cards stored away for no other reason, but because I don't want to throw them. The last set of cards packs I had had rainbow dragon in them.

I think I'm just going to stick with Lightsworns. That deck is my baby, and my baby is super good this format.

It is even better with that structure deck the just released. XP

Oh my freaking God yes. Michael recycles really well, and I can't tell you how many times I've used Raiden to go into OTKs. Still, those Pendulum decks can get pesky if you actually let them get plays off; this is an appropriate time to main deck 3 Space Typhoons.

I myself am just a casual player so i just see pendulum summons as a cool new mechanic they are implementing, but alot of the more competitive players at my card store are actually getting upset with it and some are even taking a break from/quitting the game because they don't want to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by ClandestineWing View Post
    Oh my freaking God yes. Michael recycles really well, and I can't tell you how many times I've used Raiden to go into OTKs. Still, those Pendulum decks can get pesky if you actually let them get plays off; this is an appropriate time to main deck 3 Space Typhoons.
    XD I always have 3 MST in my deck. I can't wait for Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkleAlchemist View Post
    alot of the more competitive players at my card store are actually getting upset with it and some are even taking a break from/quitting the game because they don't want to deal with it
    If Pendulums were as broken as Dragon Rulers were last year, that'd be reasonable; but they're not, so that's dumb. :P