Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unreal!

dlfe77

Default unreal!

Its 1:45 in the morning I just woke up on my couch, finally I wet while sleeping! That is the good thing however this was the first time in like 6 days I didn't wear a diaper to bed! Im so upset 1st of all now I gotta clean it up and 2nd of all I wanted to wet my diaper while sleeping...

That sucks man but hey when you wear a diaper to bed you might wet when you sleep maybe.

tragically ironic? ironically tragic? Sorry to hear about the mess (to be cleaned up)

did it just happen, or were u drinking and then passed out?

Joey741

What changed that might have made this

dlfe77

It was a dream that made me pee the bed..

Was this something you were trying to do on purpose or was it an accident?

Well, congrats I suppose. I'm glad you're happy. You probably ought to wear a diaper to bed the next several nights, see if it was a fluke or not. Just be careful, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by dlfe77 View Post
    Its 1:45 in the morning I just woke up on my couch, finally I wet while sleeping! That is the good thing however this was the first time in like 6 days I didn't wear a diaper to bed! Im so upset 1st of all now I gotta clean it up and 2nd of all I wanted to wet my diaper while sleeping...
    Be careful what you wish for...

I'd be seriously thinking hard about your next steps... is it really something you 100% want to progress on a road towards becoming a bedwetter?
    I'm just saying that the fantasy doesn't live up to the real world problem.

Maybe my point of view is quite different - having been a bedwetter & IC my entire life so far.
    I'd get rid of it if I could and never would look back.

It's a manageable issue of course, but why create an unnecessary hassle in your life when all you can do is simply where diapers if you want to.

dlfe77

It was an accident.. not something I normally do. But it is a fantasy.. just rather it been in a diaper