Thread: Me Myself & I

Atomic6

Default Me Myself & I

Hi this is atomic 6 here
    I have loved diapers all my life since I could rember I have been in and out of diapers all my life because of many things like wetting the bed and messing during the day I am much older now and have grown out of that stuff but I still love wearing no matter what I think it will stick with me for life I think of my mental age is six years old I love doing baby stuff like acting like a baby aka AB I am also interested in the babyfur lifestyle I have many hobbies I love playing video games listing to music watching tv My favorite TV show I must say I have many
    the walking dead
    adventure time
    south park
    family guy
    big bang theory
    the walking dead
    so that's a little about me I hope I did not do anything wrong if I did please tell me. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic6 View Post
    Hi this is atomic 6 here
    I have loved diapers all my life since I could rember I have been in and out of diapers all my life because of many things like wetting the bed and messing during the day I am much older now and have grown out of that stuff but I still love wearing no matter what I think it will stick with me for life I think of my mental age is six years old I love doing baby stuff like acting like a baby aka AB I am also interested in the babyfur lifestyle I have many hobbies I love playing video games listing to music watching tv My favorite TV show I must say I have many
    the walking dead
    adventure time
    south park
    family guy
    big bang theory
    the walking dead
    so that's a little about me I hope I did not do anything wrong if I did please tell me. thank you
    Hello and welcome to adisc. I watch and enjoy some of these shows as well, like Southpark, Walking Dead and Big Bang Theory.

Good to have you here, atomic6. I totally love Family Guy and Big Bang Theory. What sort of music do you listen to? I pretty well listen to everything myself.