Thread: hello

Default hello

im already getting the feeling this site isnt new user friendly, but ok, ill give it a shot anyways. i got a pm from Snivy, but sorry bud, new users arent able to pm...

- - - Updated - - -

oh wow, so this post doesnt need moderator approval......

Hi there. We actually welcome new members with open arms and hope they blossom into active contributors of the site. To get yourself started, could you tell us a little more about yourself? What do you do for fun? Or what's your favorite brand of diaper if you wear them?
    Last edited by KimbaWolfNagihiko; 10-Jul-2014 at 20:23.

im having second thoughts about this site already. the Leveling Up requirements is why.

i can understand putting levels in to keep certain parts of the site from being exploited, but this is ridiculous... particularly the no rule breaking part, no access to live chat, no private messaging, etc etc etc. it just looks like someones being ridiculous with admin controls...

and yea, another post requiring moderator approval. ill catch u later, this site obviously isnt for me.

TC,

You have this place all wrong. The admin controls only affect you for the first week and it is purely to ensure that we do not get a large number of the wrong sort of people on here. You list yourself as "little". There are lots of people on this site who describe themselves the same way. If you engage with the site, your 20 posts and seven days will slide by without notice.

This is probably the most friendly and considerate support site for our kind that you will find. You would be doing a great disservice to both yourself and the community to walk away.

I hope you reconsider,

DLE

Quote Originally Posted by TheCuddler View Post
    im having second thoughts about this site already. the Leveling Up requirements is why.

i can understand putting levels in to keep certain parts of the site from being exploited, but this is ridiculous... particularly the no rule breaking part, no access to live chat, no private messaging, etc etc etc. it just looks like someones being ridiculous with admin controls...

and yea, another post requiring moderator approval. ill catch u later, this site obviously isnt for me.
    The rules are in place simply to protect the members, including you. I don't see why rules like ''be honest'' and ''be polite'' would be a problem. While this may be a site catering to people with a sexual fetish, we still keep things civil and non-creepy.