Thread: Anyone know a good diaper?

Default Anyone know a good diaper?

I'm looking for a diaper with the wicking of a molicare and the plastic backing of a abu cushie or bambino product. Anyone got any good suggestions?

The big abri forms are great if you can get them with plastic backing. I use a different brand, kolibri, but they're hard too find. I have no idea where they're from but my store stacks a lot of obscure brands.

If you can get them, they're great. Very affordable, sturdy and very absorbent. They don't have the premium feel of the abena, but they're sturdier and less likely to tear. They also don't have any prints apart from a simple wetness indicator, just a simple white diaper. They're noticeably cheaper than similar diapers. There are 15 to a package for the same price as 10 Abenas.

I've never tried molicare because I can only get them with cloth backing and I read and heard they were terrible (as is the cloth backed abena..avoid at all cost!!!) But I think these are comparable.

Also great if you can still get them: attends, the thickest. Very absorbent and comfortable and probably the least bulky in the range.

Overall, noname medical or generic supermarket brands are great. They're usually a lot cheaper than the big names, and can work just as well. Sometimes they don't and you end up with a dud, but a lot of the big brands have dropped in quality with their drive towards cloth backed, thinner diapers than never really work as well as advertised. So its a risk either way.

Absorbency Plus Level 3 or 4 from XP Medical.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    I often go with the Abena Abri-Form M4 when it comes to premium diapers, but I am thinking of giving the Absorbency Plus diapers a try.

Quote Originally Posted by WaffleTear View Post
    What I'm wearing, abri form m4!
    Those are the second best.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crinklekitty View Post
    Try dry 24/7
    This is the best diaper!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Haven't tried these.. Does XP Medical deliver to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovevideogame1 View Post
    Haven't tried these.. Does XP Medical deliver to Canada?
    From their website:

Yes, we do ship to Canada. The shopping cart will automatically apply the correct shipping charge by selecting "AirMail to Canada" as the shipping method. Normal delivery time is approximately 5-12 business days, although it depends heavily on the speed at which Canadian customs processes the package. In rare cases, delivery can take up to 30 days. Please note that customs regulations require us to include a "detailed and accurate" description of the order contents on the customs declaration form. The writing is small and generally does not cause any embarrassment. However, if you require 100% anonymous delivery, it is best to order from a local supplier.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the best diaper!

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you recommend 24/7s over M4s?