Thread: Bambino shipping questions

Default Bambino shipping questions

So I've finally gotten up the nerve to order a sample pack of bambino teddy diapers. This is my first order from them, so I have a few questions about their shipping.

First, I heard they require a signature on arrival. Is that true? Because I'm outside the house at some point every day, so I'll have to figure that out...

Second, what do the sample packs arrive in? I trust my family to not dig in my mail, but if it is obvious (which I hear it isn't) well... I'll have to be sure I'm here.

Thirdly, about how long on average does it take to ship? I live in Minnesota, by the way.

Many thanks!
    Last edited by SnowTrees; 07-Jul-2014 at 19:46. Reason: including location

Hey, I'm from MN also. If your near Minneapolis there is a guy that sells diapers on craigslist. I only buy from him, real nice guy, and his prices are decent also. This is one of his listings: ABU cushies M&L diapers

He doesn't have a listing up for bambinos currently but he does sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowTrees View Post
    So I've finally gotten up the nerve to order a sample pack of bambino teddy diapers. This is my first order from them, so I have a few questions about their shipping.

First, I heard they require a signature on arrival. Is that true? Because I'm outside the house at some point every day, so I'll have to figure that out...

Second, what do the sample packs arrive in? I trust my family to not dig in my mail, but if it is obvious (which I hear it isn't) well... I'll have to be sure I'm here.

Thirdly, about how long on average does it take to ship? I live in Minnesota, by the way.

Many thanks!
    sample packs come in your mailbox if you get cases of them then they come in a brown box to your door and you have the option to not have a signature. Now for how long they will ship to you you will get a tracking number via ups . But samples you get no tracking number and they come in the mailbox been ordering from there for years now

Samples come in a white plastic pouch. Cases come in boxes. The bag will feel like a towel is inside. Theres nothing on the outside that says its from bambino or that there are diapers inside.

Their samplers are in well-sealed padded envelopes, marked generically. They feel like there's a tshirt or two in them. If anyone asks, tell them that, just a couple of tshirts. If you're really stressed about someone getting nosy (parents?) have a couple new tshirts on standby that you can show off if someone insists on seeing them. I know some parents can be that way...

I love ordering from Bambinos, and actually posted a thread alluding to this very topic not even a year ago.

1. You have the choice to require a signature on delivery, but it isn't mandatory. I wouldn't worry about it.

2. Like others said, they come in a sealed, unmarked white envelope. Unless someone knows exactly what they are feeling, they aren't going to have a clue what is inside it. It is going to feel exactly like a t-shirt. My brother picked up my mail one time, and asked me what shirt I had ordered. I had to really cover my rear end on that one. (no pun intended) The label on the envelope has no wording or pictures alluding to what is inside, all it says is something along the lines of TBHG LLC, Redwood California, which is Bambino's parent company.

3. At most, it may take about 3-4 days. Now, I live in PA, and the company is located in California. I ordered a sample pack from them on a Thursday a little while back, and it arrived Saturday morning. I was an extremely happy camper that day.

Make sure you enjoy them when you arrive. Bambino is well known for their quality. Have fun!

Ok, thanks everyone. Since samples come in the mailbox, things will be simpler this time around. If I can't get to it right away, I can trust my family to not open it... as long as I tell them there's a package I don't want opened coming. They're wonderful and wouldn't knowingly infringe on something private, but, they can be unintentionally nosy :p

Normally I'd just make sure I was there when the mail arrived, but I'm gone from 8 am- noon every day this week. So... I guess I'll just be safe and have a semi awkward conversation, and possibly avoid a very awkward discovery.

Thanks again everybody. It'll all be worth it when I actually get them