Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Diapered in Public?

Yes, lots of times, but I've always had pants or shorts on and I made sure my diaper wasn't showing. It's amazing what some AB/DLs will do in public!

I've done it before myself. Always with clothes on top, of course!
    Sometimes I like going for a nice walk through a park while wearing one and stop to play at a nearby playground. It helps me feel little ^-^

Well,

I assume just about everyone has been out in a diaper at one point or another...being ic I do all the time...

As for fully exposed...in a closed bathroom...as the op is...sure...else no I don't flaunt it anymore than underwear...which is called underwear cuz its worn under clothes...

I have been out in public in diapers a number of times, always with pants and shirt on to cover my diaper. The only exception is in my own yard. I have occasionally gone out in just a diaper and t-shirt. However, it would be at night or I would be just inside the garage for the few seconds it takes to close the garage door. Never outside if I saw anybody around.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes, lots of times, but I've always had pants or shorts on and I made sure my diaper wasn't showing. It's amazing what some AB/DLs will do in public!
    Exactly that
    Some things just should stay privat!

Yeah, once or twice. It's a cool feeling, lest you run into any acquaintances. which of course happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by FlowwolF View Post
    Exactly that
    Some things just should stay privat!
    this gets my vote too!

Quote Originally Posted by PoofyPants1986 View Post
    "well, "Jake" from state farm....what are you wearing?"

I wear in public all the time, it's no big deal, unless you make it that way.

I wear all the time out in public (fully clothed) It used to be a big deal, but not any more, the only place I would feel comfortable having my diaper fully exposed would be on a very quiet beach, but when I'm in my garden I will wear just a T-shirt and a diaper as it's well secluded.