Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hello

  1. #1

    Default Hello

    Hey everyone.

    So this is the first time I've ventured into a forum of this kind. Guess I never had the confidence to do it before.

    I'm a friendly kind of guy with interests in music (listening and writing), politics, spirituality and many other areas. I also happen to be a dl and have a slight sissy side as well.

    Would be nice to finally meet some people with similar interests and hopefully make some friends.

    All the best.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    Hey everyone.

    So this is the first time I've ventured into a forum of this kind. Guess I never had the confidence to do it before.

    I'm a friendly kind of guy with interests in music (listening and writing), politics, spirituality and many other areas. I also happen to be a dl and have a slight sissy side as well.

    Would be nice to finally meet some people with similar interests and hopefully make some friends.

    All the best.
    Welcome snowblind! What kind of instrument do you play?

  4. #4

    Default

    Greetings! I play guitar and Chapman Stick myself and am learning the organ (and building one!).

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome snowblind! What kind of instrument do you play?

    I play guitar, mainly acoustic these days and also dabble a bit with tenor banjo. My main thing at the moment is learning to sing though?

    Do you play anything zipperless?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by perlFerret View Post
    Greetings! I play guitar and Chapman Stick myself and am learning the organ (and building one!).
    Whoa just looked up chapman stick. It looks amazing. What's it like to play?

    I imagine building an organ is an interesting project.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    I play guitar, mainly acoustic these days and also dabble a bit with tenor banjo. My main thing at the moment is learning to sing though?

    Do you play anything zipperless?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Whoa just looked up chapman stick. It looks amazing. What's it like to play?

    I imagine building an organ is an interesting project.
    Chapman Stick is fun to play even though I suck at it lol. It's more like a piano than a guitar. Building an organ is very tedious and fiddly and there' s a TON of math involved in every step but it's teaching me woodworking quickly because there's little margin for error.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by snowblind View Post
    I play guitar, mainly acoustic these days and also dabble a bit with tenor banjo. My main thing at the moment is learning to sing though?

    Do you play anything zipperless?
    No I don't. I just have an admiration of musicians as I love music of all kinds.

  8. #8

    Default

    Snowblind,

    Welcome from another DL (with a slight Sissy / LG side...)

    Is you LG a distinct personality (do you regress?) or is she like mine, playfully sitting on my shoulder influencing me at times... Like when I'm buying shirts! (i have quite a number of pink shirts...)

    DLE

  9. #9
    bringmesunshine

    Default

    Welcome to ADISC. Favourite nappy if you don't mind me asking? This is a understanding, comforting (when need be) and friendly place so worry not. Welcome again. bringmesunshine

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by perlFerret View Post
    Chapman Stick is fun to play even though I suck at it lol. It's more like a piano than a guitar. Building an organ is very tedious and fiddly and there' s a TON of math involved in every step but it's teaching me woodworking quickly because there's little margin for error.
    Ahhh the math would destroy me. Not my strong point by a long shot. Out of curiosity what kind of organ are you building?

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    No I don't. I just have an admiration of musicians as I love music of all kinds.
    Cool. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music myself. From metal to country and most things in between.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.