Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Adisc

Default Happy Birthday Adisc

Given that Registrations opened up this time last year, I guess you can call it ADISC's first birthday today!

What a way we have come in 12 months. Allot of activity and posts, But we got Wikis and Blogs to play with. We've all done something over the year that we just *had* to post on this site. The list goes on. :P

Over the 12 months I've applied, Interviewed and accpeted my Offers into Uni. And that is where I am now, Taking my Janurary exams. And I only really talked about that here, admit not much. But all my friends were in the same position, so it wasn't as fun or interesting to talk to them. Was there anything big and important to since ADISC opened?

Let's hope the next year will be just as good, if not better. With more excitment and interesting discoveries to add to out pit of knowledge and just grow older (Oh no!) and get wiser.

Who do we give the Birthday Bumps to now? Edit -I'm still 100 posts away from my target oh well...

Damn, one year 1000+ posts....in retrospect, I feel kind of bad....

My mom found my stash, that's about it. Not an eventful year for me.

Anyways, nice to see that adisc has survived a year.

Mesmerale

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADISC!!

=D

I love this place.

Oh look, we banned 386 people. Good job, adisc, good job. I might have actually gotten to know some of those horrid people!

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    Oh look, we banned 386 people. Good job, adisc, good job. I might have actually gotten to know some of those horrid people!

I'm sure they'd like to get to "know" you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    I'm sure they'd like to get to "know" you too.
    I know, just like you! I'm sure you know exactly who they are, and I hope that those sick people with alt accounts burn in hell. Not to mention the one that got banned for being from 4chan. Goddamn we're awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyman View Post
    BTW how many times did you get ban this year lol

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    BTW how many times did you get ban this year lol
    Aleast four. Not counting the IRC ban.