Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What you found walking down the street ?

Default What you found walking down the street ?

I was walking down to my local Co op (7-11type store) and saw a purple piece of paper blow by me and I picked it up and it was a 20uk note
    so I brought a pizza with it and gave my mum back her 10note
    What have you found walking down the street ?

that's lucky, I rarely see money, and never more than a 1 coin!

I find soothers (dummies) occasionally and pick them up, sterilize them and keep. (unless they are the rock bottom cheapo ones from corner shops which have a round mouthguard and a latex cherry teat)

I once saw a car on parked on the side of the road. It wasn't supposed to be parked there, so I investigated as the car seemed off. Thought it was bad tires, turns out that car had been through some kind of hell. The front right wheel was broken right off at the hub and the tire with the destroyed rim still in it was placed beside the car.

What the hell was the story on that? I later saw a police officer investigating it as well, he must've been as perplexed as I at first glance. I assume it was probably a car stolen for a joyride that ended with the car taking the brunt whatever hell it was put through.

acorn

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    I was walking down to my local Co op (7-11type store) and saw a purple piece of paper blow by me and I picked it up and it was a 20uk note
    so I brought a pizza with it and gave my mum back her 10note
    What have you found walking down the street ?
    A half inch drive torque bar.

You might have gotten away with shortchanging your dear old mum, but we have taken notice and insist you return the other tenner asap. One does not tea-leaf from family or friends, old bean.

An unopened bottle of Pepsi Max sitting at a bus stop. So we decided to grab the drink. ( was walking with a friend)

I've found several good hand tools that have fallen out of vehicles coming out of dealership drives.
    Another time I was walking past a bank drive thru exit and picked up a $10.00 bill. My lucky morning.

A officers clip for his handgun which I returned to the State Police booth at the fairgrounds.

Found a car, once.
    Okay, it was dumped outside our house, but you had to walk over to it. Best car we ever had : )

Found a large hunting knife near the roots of a tree. outside of the knife had rust splotches on it. Took a bit of cleaning but got myself a nice knife.

I've found a few tools, a good hammer, a ratchet wrench, screwdriver, that sort of thing. I once found a small rowboat someone was throwing out but it had a good pair of oar locks which I needed for a small pram that I had bought. Turns out the family selling it had a son and we became best friends for several years.