Thread: What are the thickest pullup style diapers?

Question What are the thickest pullup style diapers?

What is the thickest?

Quote Originally Posted by twinmill View Post
    What is the thickest?
    Tena Pants Maxi' are quite thick, though I haven't tried other brands.

Sallybrown

It's hard to find a good thick pull-up. The best I found in America was the tranquility atn. I'm sure there are some better ones out there but great question. I have always been on the look out for an extremely thick pull-up.

I have never tried any pull-up thicker than the Abena Abri-Flex. Abena says they're a level-3 absorbency, which would put them up against their DeltaForm diapers, which I doubt, but they're close. I tried their M1 pull-ups once, just to see if they could be worn discreetly under work clothes, but even those were too thick.

-RMS

Medline Protection Plus Overnight Underwear? I ordered some and they're pretty thick and have more padding than usual but still "granny panties" style...

In my experience, and this is quite limited to cheap stuff, Depend brand. They're very thick as I've tested them with a tap water test. They can hold quite a bit however they're so prone to leakage... It was a good thing I tested them first.

Adding a booster pad or two to an Abena Abriflex not only gives them more bulk in the crotch (where it counts) but also increases their capacity. If wearing out and around, I wear plastic pants over them as a safety precaution in case I overfill the Abriflexes.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding a booster pad or two to an Abena Abriflex not only gives them more bulk in the crotch (where it counts) but also increases their capacity. If wearing out and around, I wear plastic pants over them as a safety precaution in case I overfill the Abriflexes.

I'd go with Abena Abri Flex. Especially because there're no carcinogens in them.

Quote Originally Posted by RMS401 View Post
    I have never tried any pull-up thicker than the Abena Abri-Flex. Abena says they're a level-3 absorbency.
    -RMS
    Level 3s are the thickest, & hold the most, but the waistband is super high. The Abri Flex Special Level 2s waistband is lower. With the right Abena Abri Let booster, you should be all set. A fellow ADISCer suggests temporary tattoos, to kill the, "granny panty," look.