Thread: hello!

Quote Originally Posted by DLrenton View Post
    just joined so thought id say hello everyone
    Hello and welcome! Can you please tell us a little more about yourself? We like to get to know our members so we can relate to them better. What are some of your hobbies/interests?

just joined so thought id say hello everyone
    As zipperless says, a little more detail about yourself helps us to know you better.

Is the "renton" in your username a reference to trainspotting by chance?

DLE

If it is we can talk for hours. Trainspotting and the two surrounding books are my favorite of all time.

yeah sorry i was a bit bland haha, im from edinburgh but dont stay there as i work up north of scotland, im serving an apprenticeship as a plumber, other than working all i really do is go to the gym or spend time with friends, Funnily enough my dad where my surname derives from, went to school with irvine welsh.

bringmesunshine

Welcome to ADISC. Classic Tena Slip or New Tena Slip - which one do you have a preference for? (if you don't mind me asking). This is a caring, supportive, understanding, friendly and often-brimming-with-good-conversation place so you've joined a good group. Welcome again. bringmesunshine

i have only worn the new tena slip, there's not a huge choice of nappies here, im currently using boots stay dry nappies as it is my easiest ones to get a hold of, i could probably order online, like i used to when i was with my ex girlfriend because she had her own flat but i stay with my mum and its risky to order online!

bringmesunshine

i have only worn the new tena slip, there's not a huge choice of nappies here, im currently using boots stay dry nappies as it is my easiest ones to get a hold of, i could probably order online, like i used to when i was with my ex girlfriend because she had her own flat but i stay with my mum and its risky to order online!
    My friend I know there's not a huge choice here in the UK (sometimes bitter experience!), the boots stay dry are going to be a good waiting-for-other-nappies nappy for you, I've tried them and they are OK but...well you've got a lot to look forward to! Does your family know about your DLism? Sorry to ask and you don't have to answer but my close family members know, I still live them with yet online ordering never makes me hot under the collar/nervous. Good luck my friend. bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

I'm from England myself but I've holidayed in Scotland with the family a few times. I've never bought nappies in Scotland but don't worry this could prove useful...try non chain pharmacies you know independent ones...in pharmacies like that you may strike lucky. Again good luck. BMS

Welcome! How many years of apprenticeship have you served? I used to be on the board to give grants to talented young apprentices who worked hard but struggled to afford their tools or certifications. It was very rewarding to see how much hard work went into a job well done and that there are still people who won't be satisfied with a crap job.