Thread: Decisions

Default Decisions

I've been conflicted lately, and need some advice.
    My mom now knows my diaper fetish, and since then, i'm having thoughts if i should start to open up to people more.
    I'm beyond scared of getting rejected and ostracized as a freak. I want to tell my best friend, but i'm so scared.

Has anyone told close friends and or family?
    It's a prominent part of me, and it gets tiring having to hide it.
    I know it's not really people's business, but i don't like keeping secrets.

I have told some close friends about my bedwetting and that I have to wear diapers at night. All the people I've told are understanding and cool with it. One friend even wanted to know what it felt like to wear a diaper and I gave him one and he kinda liked it.

I am purely DL, and i have told and even showed some of my close friends and they have all been cool with it, ive had one friend show mild interest and even offer to buy them for me because for whatever reason it wouldn't embarrass him. I've had friends share their dark secrets with me afterward and ive even opened up and shared my dark secret because of something they told me. If a friend is a true friend then they shouldn't care much or judge you for doing something that doesn't affect others.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorFilmBoy View Post
    I've been conflicted lately, and need some advice.
    My mom now knows my diaper fetish, and since then, i'm having thoughts if i should start to open up to people more.
    I'm beyond scared of getting rejected and ostracized as a freak. I want to tell my best friend, but i'm so scared.

Has anyone told close friends and or family?
    It's a prominent part of me, and it gets tiring having to hide it.
    I know it's not really people's business, but i don't like keeping secrets.
    I have told 2 people (3 including the psychologist)... it went fine...
    I think that in some cases anyway... that compulsion to tell, besides tiring of hiding... is that we are still seeking approval and acceptance... and I'm thinking that truly has to happen with you alone first.... There is of course... the risks of being ostracized and rejected...yet, that's really always true...

Keeping secrets, and keeping some things private, and flat out fabricating the truth... are three very different things...

The question may be to ask... Do they need to know about it, or do you need them to know about it?
    I doubt that they need to know, so what will you gain from them knowing?

It may be a part of who you are, yet it's really more about what you do... for fun, to cope, and so on...

I'm not suggesting that you don't tell... yet, you can't un-tell it once it's out there... so, please consider heavily what you are looking for in this...

-Marka