Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which CoD game is the best?

Default Which CoD game is the best?

There are many games in that series, but which is the best?
    My personal opinion is for CoD4 MW.

I loved modern warfare. It was the best. It was before all the cheating.

this needs to be a poll. Anyways, my favorite was Modern Warfare 2. The single player was awesome, the introduction of special ops was fun, but the multiplayer was some of the best ive ever played.

World at War, before the major decline of the CoD series into a yearly rehash for a quick buck. Also, it's a WWII shooter, which makes it instantly better than any shooter in a modern setting. The guns and warfare of that era make for a much more fun multiplayer experience, unlike today's multiplayer shooters, in which everyone is an army of one.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    World at War, before the major decline of the CoD series into a yearly rehash for a quick buck. Also, it's a WWII shooter, which makes it instantly better than any shooter in a modern setting. The guns and warfare of that era make for a much more fun multiplayer experience, unlike today's multiplayer shooters, in which everyone is an army of one.
    I second this. WaW was one of my favorites second in line would have to be The first Black Ops. Black Ops 2 is not that bad in fact its the one I still play, although boosting has become quite an issue on Hardcore Kill Confirm!

Ghost has to be one of the worst IMO. The maps encourage camping and thats the one thing I can stand on CoD, nothing pisses me off more then someone thinking that they are good because the sit in the same spot the whole game.

Wait, you mean they're not all the same exact game?

They should have just keep one game and constantly update it with new weapons and maps.

I liked the original modern warfare because it was so new compared to the many WWII, having said that WaW introduced zombies, and thats always been my fav part of Cod now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fingon View Post
    this needs to be a poll. Anyways, my favorite was Modern Warfare 2. The single player was awesome, the introduction of special ops was fun, but the multiplayer was some of the best ive ever played.
    He is new I doubt he knows how to set a poll up :/ Give him a break ^^