Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Has anyoned used water?

Post Has anyoned used water?

I usually see this in artwork but never have I seen any pictures or videos of it so I'm wondering if anyone has worn an extra absorbent diaper and either taken a shower, a bath, or add water to it so it expands?

I have and the reason is of course to see what it can hold!!! I find laying on my side my diapers leak with one wetting!!! sitting down 3 and standing up i find 4 times the wetting i find it useful when i where in public what it will actually hold before leaking I would say if you slow release to allow the diaper time to absorb the more it will hold before leaking

I've tried it, but nothing is the same as the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQwertyParable View Post
    Real thing? You mean urine?
    Yes! The "real" thing, "pee-pee". I can not help but do it in my diapers 24/7.

Of course! Water's less chemically complex than pee and so diapers can hold ridiculous amounts of it, making things a little more interesting as the diaper is squishier, heavier, and can be any temperature you like. Also no time limit as to how long you can wear it. If I had a pool in my yard you best believe I'd be mixing the two any chance I got!

It does make it prone to coming apart quickly though, as the weight of the water and expansion of the polyacrylate jelly can lead to a breach and an unpleasant mess of the jelly. So the number one rule for diapers and water is --- don't dive your butt onto a flat surface or that thing will explode!

I've taken a diaper into the shower a couple times. For SCIENCE! And cuz it feels nice just to wear something that thick and squishy for a bit.

It's sort of embarrassing, but I once actually fell off a dock into a lake wearing cargo shorts with a bambino teddy on underneath.

It was amazing at the time, but despite being submerged in water for 30 seconds or so, when I climbed out the inside of the actual diaper was entirely dry. True story.

It was only afterwords when (I guess) the huge amount of water in my cargo shorts slowly seeped through that it actually started to be 'wet', but for the time I was underwater...totally dry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan09 View Post
    It's sort of embarrassing, but I once actually fell off a dock into a lake wearing cargo shorts with a bambino teddy on underneath.

It was amazing at the time, but despite being submerged in water for 30 seconds or so, when I climbed out the inside of the actual diaper was entirely dry. True story.

It was only afterwords when (I guess) the huge amount of water in my cargo shorts slowly seeped through that it actually started to be 'wet', but for the time I was underwater...totally dry.
    That's a pretty wild story. My guess is you had a really tight seal and then your shirt and shorts being soaked formed a tight seal around your waist and stomach so the water wasn't coming in that way either.

Were you alone, or did you have to make up a story about why you didn't want to strip off all you wet clothes?

Default Has anyoned used water?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    That's a pretty wild story. My guess is you had a really tight seal and then your shirt and shorts being soaked formed a tight seal around your waist and stomach so the water wasn't coming in that way either.

Were you alone, or did you have to make up a story about why you didn't want to strip off all you wet clothes?
    Actually, that's the miracle behind all of it. Not only was I not alone...but I was with my entire family, plus another family who we're good friends with visiting their lake house (the docks belonged to them).

They had all taken a golf cart down the hill to the dock, while I had walked...So I just came up with a lame excuse of 'not wanting to get the golf cart wet' and walked back up the hill by myself. I ended up ditching the diaper in a roadside dumpster on the way up, changed up at the lake house and nobody was ever the wiser.

To this day, I always avoid that particular fork of the dock...damn loose/wobbly planks..